Pointy_kitty

i eat buttons
Reaction score
i have built myself a little cory possy :lol:
and it consists of:
1 baby bronze cory
1 baby spotted cory
1 baby peppered cory

i was wondering if you think that they will care that they are different colours and slight different shapes/sizes or if they will still school like non-catfish do.... :huh:

i just put the pepper and the spotted in with the bronze and so far they are a bit jumpy but they are all bumping around each other like little dogs sniffing each other (not literally) ^_^

Hi Pointy_kitty :)

Your little cory posse will be just fine. :nod:

But think how much fun it would be if you had even 2 of each kind! ;)

:p oh please don't encourage me!
i'm broke enough as it is!!!!! :lol:
next i'll be pawning my t.v. for fish money!
who needs television when you can watch fish? :fish:

But think how much fun it would be if you had even 2 of each kind!

The more you have the more you can re-enact the cast from the coca cola advert...

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Pointy_kitty said:
...next i'll be pawning my t.v. for fish money!
who needs television when you can watch fish? :fish:
Hi Pointy_kitty :)

You know, that might not be such a bad idea! ;)

I canceled my cable service because there was so little worth watching. Now I enjoy watching my fish.

Hey, they are better entertainment, anyway. They have life, love, birth, death, sometimes murder and mayhem. What more could you want? :dunno:

My dad canceled our cable a few months ago. I miss my animes.

Anywho, tv is worthless. It hypnotizes me everyday and I end up waking from the trance at around nine pm. I end up going to sleep then and doing half of my homework in the morning (the rest I do really quickly in other classes). My fish take a great deal of time, but I'm never that enthralled by them. But, then again, maybe they'll learn hypnotism and I'll become their slave. :lol: Maybe a multi-colored betta'd do the trick. What do you think? :D

Oh yeah. You could try sexing the cats and mating them. Then you'd have lots of them. (Though, of course, it's not worth it if you're just trying to get one or two)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back