Aquagreen

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thank you ff, very much appreciated.

The new plant food arrived today, very speedy delivery and an excellent price. I always get excited when i get new stuff i haven't used (very sad i know).

tnc complete by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

got it from here

http://www.fluidsensoronline.com/

I like to get the pre made stuff in, i have tried salts and making my own. The missus doesn't like me leaving the stuff lying about and TBH it's a pain in the proverbial, so i have said i will buy the pre made stuff. I do normally use TPN+ or the flourish range. TPN+ being my fave...though at the price and looking at the make up of TNC complete, it appears to be almost identical to TPN+. It's a winner in my eyes.

got it from here

http://www.fluidsensoronline.com/

I like to get the pre made stuff in, i have tried salts and making my own. The missus doesn't like me leaving the stuff lying about and TBH it's a pain in the proverbial, so i have said i will buy the pre made stuff. I do normally use TPN+ or the flourish range. TPN+ being my fave...though at the price and looking at the make up of TNC complete, it appears to be almost identical to TPN+. It's a winner in my eyes.
Cheers mate for that. Use TPN+ also and its been great but its costing a fortune using it on 2 tanks!!

like i say it's cheaper to make your own...but if you're lazy like me then you can't go wrong! lol

I love the morning ritual of dosing. I mix with a little water and toss it in. Just as fast as measuring liquid :sly: :p

i'm the same...daily dosing and water changing. :good:

Same as me jay...this is one of the reasons the tanks stay as clean as they do. One of the best bits of advice I ever give out is to do big water changes, especially at the beginning of a scape. Then good c02 and good fert dosing.

My 75g limits me a little, I'm doing 50% on the same day each week, but do a few buckets a day, to remove any melt or replant stems {Bad Bristlenoses}

What's a good size for a tank purely for aquascaping "practice" I want to set one up to play around with that isn't the size of a couch :fun:

I agree Ian that CO2 is everything. I did the full EI dosing and the water changes, but I am getting holes in my leaves due to a lack of CO2. I will now adapt my dosing (lower it) as I don't feel like starting to use liquid carbon on a daily basis.

FF: Most people like 30 gallons for scaping and I agree with them, it is a very nice size. Ian is having this size also.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back