Applied for a job at pet shop today!

Fawke said:
wel done :)

you have done a brave thing applying. I hope it works out for you, obviously the perfect job for a fish lover

good luck
Hell yes! And maybe cheaper fish too... :p Thanx mate! :D

sorry about what i said i was teasing.

No good luck seriously.
i think i would also like to work in one but the only problem is the money.
i know if your well respected by a local independent petshop you can get good money but i knew a girl who was assistant manger at petsmart and she was on embarrasing money but then again she was 30 i suppose if it's your first job the money isn't as important as the enjoyment of it!

GOOD LUCK

wolfie33 said:
sorry about what i said i was teasing.

No good luck seriously.
i think i would also like to work in one but the only problem is the money.
i know if your well respected by a local independent petshop you can get good money but i knew a girl who was assistant manger at petsmart and she was on embarrasing money but then again she was 30 i suppose if it's your first job the money isn't as important as the enjoyment of it!

GOOD LUCK
Haha thats cool! And thankyou! I dont really care about the money at the moment i got a knee reconstruction 3 weeks ago so that really the only work i can do anyway so it works out good! Better than sitting at home getting no money and i can buy more tanks! haha :D

Good luck! My sis works in a petstore, its her job that got us both interested in fishkeeping, plus a nice discount on all our stuff.

It also got us 2 free canaries!

Good Luck, with the Job.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back