Apple Snails Pinks And Purple

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

no probs,they here when you want them,i am old school the size my adults are an inch n a half maybe a touch bigger,again there's some real nice ones here i cleaned my tank out yesterday and there is a load there.i had an email yesterday saying a one i sent was pale blue,sounds nice,,anyway whoever would like any let me know by pm,as i wont be posting after Thursday,,thanks for looking,,kenny

they sound realy nice...

might get 3-4 after xmas :)

along with some cherry shrimp

(would it be safe?)

I would be interested in a few snails. Could you do 4 snails for £5 please? Let me know and I will PM you with my details. Thanks!

Kenny I would love some of these, I will be visiting family in Newcastle for the new year, would it be possible to meet up on our way back down to Leicester? Not sure of dates yet but probably gonna be 3rd or 4th of Jan 10.
We travel on the A19, A1M

Cheers

Kenny I would love some of these, I will be visiting family in Newcastle for the new year, would it be possible to meet up on our way back down to Leicester? Not sure of dates yet but probably gonna be 3rd or 4th of Jan 10.
We travel on the A19, A1M

Cheers
pm me when it suits you i will meet up thanks,,kenny

sent amandas,yesterday,it will be a few weeks now before i have any ready
please pm me if you members will be wanting any thanks,,kenny

Hi,

I've got a couple of these already, and would like to get approx another 5. I am local to you (Newton Aycliffe) would it be possible to meet up and pay cash?

Hi,

I've got a couple of these already, and would like to get approx another 5. I am local to you (Newton Aycliffe) would it be possible to meet up and pay cash?
no problem,i was over Aycliffe last night visiting friends.will have a look and see whats in there,as they all small ones at the moment but saying that i haven't moved anything around,i will let you know tonight.thanks,,kenny

Hi,

no problem,i was over Aycliffe last night visiting friends.will have a look and see whats in there,as they all small ones at the moment but saying that i haven't moved anything around,i will let you know tonight.thanks,,kenny

Typical !

OK mate, let me know, my Dad is after some as well, and one of my mates will probably have some too.

Can you keep just one in a tank? And what do they eat apart from algae stuff? Also, will they breed if there is only 1? I just read somewhere that they can breed themselves because they don't actually have a gender... don't know if that's right or not?
Thanks! :)

Can you keep just one in a tank? And what do they eat apart from algae stuff? Also, will they breed if there is only 1? I just read somewhere that they can breed themselves because they don't actually have a gender... don't know if that's right or not?
Thanks! :)
hi,i wouldn't put one in,i would put a couple in and take the eggs away,but this is just what i would do,its down to the keeper on what tank they have and what is kept in the tank.mine eat algae wafers cucumber, mine like the fish flake,just about anything that goes in really,whatever you look to keep,make sure it suits what you have in your tank. if you would only want one,just get one..good luck,,kenny

Ok, thanks Kenny. It's only because I have quite a small tank (35L) so I was guessing there wouldn't really enough algae in the tank to sustain 2 of them, but if they readily take other foods then I might consider getting a couple. :) I'll speak to my dad tonight and see what he thinks :D
Thanks again
Claire

I would really like some of these if you still have any available? 3 of each colours if possible. How do you accept payment? I can do paypal, or pop a cheque in the post?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back