Apple Snails Pinks And Purple

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi Kenny

I posted you a £7 postal order today but forgot to put my name and address in with it! Ill Pm you!

Thanks- Rachel

hi rachel your postal order come today,so the snails are on there way.i found a couple of new colours in there you must let me know by pm how they turn out,as they grow really quick in a few weeks time they should be stunning,thanks,,kenny

hi rachel your postal order come today,so the snails are on there way.i found a couple of new colours in there you must let me know by pm how they turn out,as they grow really quick in a few weeks time they should be stunning,thanks,,kenny

Hi Kenny

What new colurs do you have left or is it only pinks/purples?

Hi,

Do you still have any apple smails available? Please could you send me a PM, if you do. :good:

just sent another batch today,there's loads left,some really nice ones up to half an inch,wow be quick as i wont be sending them over the Christmas period,there £1 each,just add £2 for them delivered to your door depending on the amount you want,,pm me details of what you would like.thanks,,kenny

Hi,

Do you still have any apple smails available? Please could you send me a PM, if you do. :good:
yes they still here,i cant pm you as you a new member,thanks,,kenny

Hi Kenny,

Appologies for the delayed reply.. didn't realise I was blocked re. PM's :/ Any idea how I go about getting that un-blocked?

I would like to take 5 please... Purples if possible ;) Can you email me payment details to [email protected]

Thanks,

Lawrence

Hi,

yes they still here,i cant pm you as you a new member,thanks,,kenny

Hi Kenny,

Appologies for the delayed reply.. didn't realise I was blocked re. PM's :/ Any idea how I go about getting that un-blocked?

I would like to take 5 please... Purples if possible ;) Can you email me payment details to [email protected]

Thanks,

Lawrence
thanks lawrence,i emailed you,just pop a bit paper saying what you want,thanks again,,kenny

anyone want any? these are getting bigger some really nice ones.PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE OUT MY OWN COMUNITEE TANK AND PAY FOR THE RUNNING OF THE TANK (in my sitting room),,, i have them laying eggs again so i need these gone £1 each £2 delivery,,,please note that there's not long to have them posted so get your orders in before christmas,again there's some nice ones and growing fast,thanks for looking,,kenny

How big do these grow?

may be intrested after x-mas ( And when i get my Betta tank set up ) Do they need CO2 etc?

How big do these grow?

may be intrested after x-mas ( And when i get my Betta tank set up ) Do they need CO2 etc?
no special treatment,mine are about an inch n a half round,love them there loads here if you want any thanks,,kenny
after x-mas etc because atm Royal mail are taking in ALOT of package's

+ i hav'nt got anywhere to put them atm.

Might buy 3 after new years / xmas

that would be £5 would'nt it?

how big do they grow? :good:

Most reactions

Back