Apple Snails Pinks And Purple

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi, could i have 10 please? I would like blues, pinks and purples please if these colours are still available?

Could you PM me payment details please.

hi could i have 3? i ahve no idea how to pm people though, i cant seem to find the button for it. pink ivory/white and blue please! (if you have ivory ones? if not maybe yellow?) bright colours if possible. i never knew they came in any colour except orange!

Hi would like a pink and blue if possible unable to pm you as i am new.

stae,from wrexham postal order come today,but will send snails on Monday,as i dont want to risk the weekend,or if you want another day to suit,pm me.thanks,,kenny

hi could i have 3? i ahve no idea how to pm people though, i cant seem to find the button for it. pink ivory/white and blue please! (if you have ivory ones? if not maybe yellow?) bright colours if possible. i never knew they came in any colour except orange!
hi nessar,got your postal order today will send you tour apple snails on Monday,if that's OK?pm me if you would like another day.thanks,,kenny

Hi Kenny.
Just a note to let you know that the babies you sent me a while ago are doing really well and have got huge.
Beautiful colours too.
Probably have some of them breeding soon :good:
Thanks once again
Amanda.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back