Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:
Age and condition small:
Quantity for sale: loads
Reason for Sale: over run with them
Delivery or Collection:either
Sales price:£7 for 5 delivered
Postage & Packaging:included in price
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title) hartlepool area and surroundings
Photograph no photos
i have loads of these nice apple snails to go they are all sizes,i dont have paypal,so its postal orders please,i will try to give what you want or just get a mix its up to you,if you pm me your details i will send but please order through this post ie amount if you want to have them posted,i added a pound to cost to cover the postage as i put them in a hard plastic container and a bubble envelope..it keeps it right for you and me,as to make sure the transaction is carried out fair and right,these snails tend not to eat real plants really good value,let me know what you want,thanks,,kenny

Would I be able to get 3 please :)

One pink, and two purple, preferably candy stripe if you can; if not no worries.

I'm only in Newcastle so not far for the little things to travel. :good:

how big are the biggest. Want around 5 or 6. Im in stockton so will probably collect.

Hi , I would gladly take 2 or 3 if thats cool , would be interseted in a candy stripe and pink or purple for something different.
P.M. details and I'll send P.O. :good:

Hi could i order 3 pink stripes and 3 purple stripes if possable pls. If you could give me a price for that and pm me the address to send the P.O to. I also have some stamps i could send if that would bring the postage price down any. I have had them for a while and not had chance to use them yet.
Kat

Thanks for the update Kenny, I'm not in any rush that's fine.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back