Apple Snails Pinks And Purple

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Heya
I recieved my 6 this morning and put them straight in to one of my tanks (they will be split up and shared between my tanks)
Ive just been to see how they are getting on and 5 are fine and moving around the tank but the one hasnt moved
Does this mean its dead?
should i leave it for the night or move it or take it out?

Heya
I recieved my 6 this morning and put them straight in to one of my tanks (they will be split up and shared between my tanks)
Ive just been to see how they are getting on and 5 are fine and moving around the tank but the one hasnt moved
Does this mean its dead?
should be fine,see how it goes if its dead we will see about getting a replacement to you,but i think it should be ok,,kenny

Ok kenny, will get postal order asap, working nights till thursday so willhopefully try friday.
if you sell them all before i can get p.o. will you have any more at a later date?

Heya
Does this mean its dead?
should be fine,see how it goes if its dead we will see about getting a replacement to you,but i think it should be ok,,kenny

Hi, I bought some of these snails last week. All bar one came out quickly the other took about 30 hours, so i wouldnt worry about it for now.
Kat

Hi, Do you have any more of these for sale. I bought some for my daughter but I really want some for myself now. I would want 3 pink stripes, 4 purple stripes and 1 VERY PALE anything if you have them. I could also send the tub from last time back to you, saves having to buy a new one. Let me know if you can do this for me.
Thanks
Kat

Heya
Does this mean its dead?

Hi, I bought some of these snails last week. All bar one came out quickly the other took about 30 hours, so i wouldnt worry about it for now.
Kat
thanks for that kat..i would think it will be up n about now.any news?thanks,,kenny

Hi there, do you have any snails left? I'm interested in a batch for my 66L in my sig.
loads left,postal orders only if you would like any i will pm you my details,please note to add £1 to order to cover the cost of p&p as its not cheap to post and i pack them well thanks,,kenny

Hi, Do you have any more of these for sale. I bought some for my daughter but I really want some for myself now. I would want 3 pink stripes, 4 purple stripes and 1 VERY PALE anything if you have them. I could also send the tub from last time back to you, saves having to buy a new one. Let me know if you can do this for me.
Thanks
Kat

Thanks
Kat
yes kat no problem,no need to send the tub it would only cost you extra to do that,just pop a bit paper in saying what you want,as i only forget thanks,,kenny

Hi there, do you have any snails left? I'm interested in a batch for my 66L in my sig.
loads left,postal orders only if you would like any i will pm you my details,please note to add £1 to order to cover the cost of p&p as its not cheap to post and i pack them well thanks,,kenny

Thanks. I'll let you know when I'm ready for them as I've got to patch up at couple of escape routes first! :p

Thanks
Kat
yes kat no problem,no need to send the tub it would only cost you extra to do that,just pop a bit paper in saying what you want,as i only forget thanks,,kenny

Can you let me know how much that will be please?

Hi Kenny have you still got any apple snail babys left?
If so can you pm me your adress so that i can post you the postal order.
best regard's
Amanda

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back