Anyone Ordered From Fishbitz Or Living Seas

LET'S SPREAD THE WORD AND SHUT THEM DOWN, TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW AND TELL THEM TO TELL EVERYBODY THEY KNOW, THEY ARE NOWT BETTER THAN CRIMINALS IN FACT THEY ARE CRIMINALS
THERE'S NOT A DECENT CARING PERSON WORKING FOR THEM THEY ARE ALL BRAINWASHED. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE THEM ON ROGUE TRADERS.
I'M SORRY BUT I FEEL VERY VERY ANGRY TOWARDS THIS LOT, I'LL HAVE TO GO AND CALM MYSELF DOWN

CATCH YA LATER PEOPLE. KEEP THE HORROR STORIES COMING!!!

Has anyone on here got the nerve to be up front and tell people what you lot are like.

You go on about Aquamagic group, of which Highpeak is not linked to the others, if you did your research properly you would know this and it is easier enough to find out, but the truth is the general public does not get to hear about the abuse the group gets down the phone, the number of times women staff are sworn at and called all the names under the sun until they have to go home sobbing because the customer has told them and the male staff, if he wants to be a twat he will and how are we going to stop them.

People don't own up to that do they. They say about how rude and unhelpful we all are but there are alot of customers out there, that do not sit on the forums day in and day out complaining, who call us and tell us how good our service is.

You may come back and retaliate about this email, but think before you do. Baron Bubba hello........... i remember you very well. Please see above.

Very suitable name "slippery eel"!!! so are you sayin i rang and abused your staff?
I abused no one, because i only dealt with you via e-mail so i'd have a copy of everything, altho and considering the way i was dealt with, kudos to me for not abusing you!

Or are you just tryin to have a dig cos i felt it my civic duty to inform my decent fellow fish keepin forum pals about your pitifully run, totally shambolic company?

If its the first you really are deluded an disshonest!

If its the second, then yeah. Guily as charged! ;-)

And just to clarify, one gentleman on here who claimed to have his emails shown to other customers is lying. One customer rang us and told us that there was a post on here to do with Diane, this customer sent me the link and apologised on LOFTY's behalf for the rudeness of his thread.

LOFTY gave Diane so much verbal and email abuse that she left in floods of tears and did not come back for days.

Fair enough alot of stock we got delivered on a weekly basis, except for what had to come in from abroad, but would you let someone talk to you or let your partner be sworn at or abused in this way. If you would... i don't even pity you

If you wouldn't, just remember we can't all be perfect, we are doing a job and try to do the best we can. With the job situation at the moment, whether you think we are a bad company or not, would you have a guilty streak if you and all the other Aquamagic Group haters saw us on the dole too.

If you would then you are as bad as what we imagine the above type of customers to be. :angry:

Why are there so many haters of aquamagic group? Dont answer that, we already know!
Actually, why even post this here?
Surely you should've taken the matter up with your bosses? Tried to rectify the terrible way your company was being run, which was maybe partly why you'd get abuse, most ppl get slightly angry when they have money illegally taken from them!!!!!
the other reason to be honest WAS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU AND YOUR STAFF TALKED TO AND TREATED OTHERS!!!!
so trying to pass the blame onto all these nasty fish keepers it actually laughable!!

And no i wouldn't take abuse niether would i let my partner suffer abuse of that nature, but on the flip side i wouldnt work for a company that knowingly and unlawfully took ppls money, i unlike you have some self respect!!!
If you're after pity you've certainly come to the wrong place, i'm sure most of us have our own job/family worries, and havin to deal with rip off merchants like you cant really be helpin any of our situations!!

Karma is a truely wonderfull thing!
Have a nice day paul. X

Has anyone on here got the nerve to be up front and tell people what you lot are like.

You go on about Aquamagic group, of which Highpeak is not linked to the others, if you did your research properly you would know this and it is easier enough to find out, but the truth is the general public does not get to hear about the abuse the group gets down the phone, the number of times women staff are sworn at and called all the names under the sun until they have to go home sobbing because the customer has told them and the male staff, if he wants to be a ##### he will and how are we going to stop them.

People don't own up to that do they. They say about how rude and unhelpful we all are but there are alot of customers out there, that do not sit on the forums day in and day out complaining, who call us and tell us how good our service is.

You may come back and retaliate about this email, but think before you do. Baron Bubba hello........... i remember you very well. Please see above.

Very suitable name "slippery eel"!!! so are you sayin i rang and abused your staff?
I abused no one, because i only dealt with you via e-mail so i'd have a copy of everything, altho and considering the way i was dealt with, kudos to me for not abusing you!

Or are you just tryin to have a dig cos i felt it my civic duty to inform my decent fellow fish keepin forum pals about your pitifully run, totally shambolic company?

If its the first you really are deluded an disshonest!

If its the second, then yeah. Guily as charged! ;-)

And just to clarify, one gentleman on here who claimed to have his emails shown to other customers is lying. One customer rang us and told us that there was a post on here to do with Diane, this customer sent me the link and apologised on LOFTY's behalf for the rudeness of his thread.

LOFTY gave Diane so much verbal and email abuse that she left in floods of tears and did not come back for days.

Fair enough alot of stock we got delivered on a weekly basis, except for what had to come in from abroad, but would you let someone talk to you or let your partner be sworn at or abused in this way. If you would... i don't even pity you

If you wouldn't, just remember we can't all be perfect, we are doing a job and try to do the best we can. With the job situation at the moment, whether you think we are a bad company or not, would you have a guilty streak if you and all the other Aquamagic Group haters saw us on the dole too.

If you would then you are as bad as what we imagine the above type of customers to be. :angry:

Why are there so many haters of aquamagic group? Dont answer that, we already know!
Actually, why even post this here?
Surely you should've taken the matter up with your bosses? Tried to rectify the terrible way your company was being run, which was maybe partly why you'd get abuse, most ppl get slightly angry when they have money illegally taken from them!!!!!
the other reason to be honest WAS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU AND YOUR STAFF TALKED TO AND TREATED OTHERS!!!!
so trying to pass the blame onto all these nasty fish keepers it actually laughable!!

And no i wouldn't take abuse niether would i let my partner suffer abuse of that nature, but on the flip side i wouldnt work for a company that knowingly and unlawfully took ppls money, i unlike you have some self respect!!!
If you're after pity you've certainly come to the wrong place, i'm sure most of us have our own job/family worries, and havin to deal with rip off merchants like you cant really be helpin any of our situations!!

Karma is a truely wonderfull thing!
Have a nice day paul. X

Listening to you lot... a brain is a dangerous thing to have. Have fun with your fish

Premier Aquatics looks familiar to those sites mentioned above. May be worth getting hold of the company ownership documents before trading with them and comparing them to the names of the Aqua Magic group ownership...

All the best
Rabbut

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back