Ammonia Sources in the USA, UK &

I bought some off the shelf in a large Boots store last month, didn't have to order it.
It was in the household cleaning/chemicals section

I've just bought a bottle of Ammonia Liquid from Homebase in Preston, Lancs called Homebase Value.

Its the smallest bottle they did but is still 500ml so I've obviously got loads more than i'll ever need so if anybody wants any local let me know and you can have some foc.

Cheers

when I looked on the robert dyas website, there was no mention of ammonia :blink:

Hey just wanted to chime in here, after an extensive search and failure to find the right one, (with out surfactants). I found it at ACE Hardware. Just ammonia and water, nothing else, BUT it is over 2 bucks for a small bottle, (which is more than enough). And the ammonia concentration is approximately 10%. Side note: it is a PROFESSIONAL GRADE in the cleaning isles...

Dan M
Everett, Washington USA

Today I bought 500ml of Ammonia from Homebase, Taunton, somerset.

I can also confirm that Boots do sell it, you have to ask at the medicine counter as they store it underneath the counter (if they have it in stock, which my local didn't). Again this is Taunton, Somerset. Please note, not all Boots stock it, probably just the larger ones. Chard in somerset did not have any.

Hope this helps someone.

For the UK people, I've just brought a bottle for around £2 in a not particularly large Homebase. 9 - 10% with no scent. It was in the household cleaning area.

Will post up a photo / more details later.

If anyone needs any images hosting - let me know as I run my own small hosting company and will provide space free for hosting on this forum.

In the US Ace Hardware has it. In the U.K Homebase is a good place to buy it. You you want to buy it online get it from Boots.

found this source for devon peeps http://www.lawsonshop.co.uk/productinfo.php?pid=2921

yep :) but considering the difficulty some are having locating ammonia i thought i would add another source for those newbies like myself :)

Most reactions

trending

Back