Ammonia Sources in the USA, UK &

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Shadders said:
For anyone in the UK just thought I would let you know you can get pure ammonia from The Range, 500ml @£1.00
Anyone still looking at this thread in the UK the Ammonia from the range is still available and works very well.  Costs £1 for a bottle of it.

Anyone still looking at this thread in the UK the Ammonia from the range is still available and works very well. Costs £1 for a bottle of it.

Do you happen to know the ammonia percentage in this product as it doesnt say on bottle.

The Range's website calls this Homecare Liquid Ammonia but the bottle has the words Essential Power on it.

I've read elsewhere that The Range's Essential Power Household Ammonia contains "less than 5% non-ionic surfactant". Non-ionic surfactant is detergent and if the bottle still says this, don't use it.

The Range's website calls this Homecare Liquid Ammonia but the bottle has the words Essential Power on it.

I've read elsewhere that The Range's Essential Power Household Ammonia contains "less than 5% non-ionic surfactant". Non-ionic surfactant is detergent and if the bottle still says this, don't use it.

Thanks I brought a bottle today but notice the surfactant and wasn't sure hence my question. Have ordered some off ebay which is done with aquariums in mind, so will wait on that to arrive.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back