All ranks/milestones

Sorry to hear about the loach.

We should bring back the custom titles. It would add a further element of randomness and individuality to everyone's posts. And heaven knows we need more of that around here. :lol:

Sorry to hear about the loach.

We should bring back the custom titles. It would add a further element of randomness and individuality to everyone's posts. And heaven knows we need more of that around here. :lol:
I concur, I like the custom titles. Although I could see them getting out of control...

I get what you’re saying @AdoraBelle Dearheart. :good:

Ive been around here a long time & do remember back in the day when you could change your own title but i never did, i always thought it was cheesy, As some people rank themselves as something superior with a stupid slogan, So im glad admin got rid of it, I do remember a lot of the old moderators who are all helpful(old & new by the way) but not seen any oldies on here for the time ive been more active

It was before my time as a moderator but I gather than the reason that the custom title option was removed was because people were saying silly things.
Well, we wouldn't want people saying silly things, would we?

I think I would go for something tasteful. "Bow before your lord and master" has a nice ring to it.

Well, we wouldn't want people saying silly things, would we?
Maybe silly wasn't quite the right word - most members who personalised their titles chose new titles that were OK, but some chose titles that were borderline offensive. I remember reading the odd one or two and thinking they were a bit extreme.
But don't ask what they were, it's a long time ago :lol:

How dare you oppose me, knave?! :mad: *bonk bonk bonk*

(I've been reading a lot of Dilbert lately. I think I'm channeling the spirit of Dogbert)
81B7EE17-B519-42EB-B7BE-1F5A823207E6.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back