All Pond Solutions 240L Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

starting to come on nicely
good.gif

Filling in nicely :good:

thanks steve im just glad they didnt all die :lol: still a long way to go though, i wish the marsilea would carpet more quickly but i guess thats how it is without co2

P8120035.jpg

P8120038.jpg

excuse the net taped to the top of the tank.

thats filling in nicely, well done Creg! :good:

Wow, great! Do you have some sort of yellowish rock in there? Unfortunately I am not able to zoom in on your pictures. If so, what kind of rock is it?

Edit: just read back and now I know it is dragon stone. In your list I only saw crypts, so which crypt is the fine long leafed one in the back?

Wow, great! Do you have some sort of yellowish rock in there? Unfortunately I am not able to zoom in on your pictures. If so, what kind of rock is it?

Edit: just read back and now I know it is dragon stone. In your list I only saw crypts, so which crypt is the fine long leafed one in the back?

thanks, yep the rock is dragon stone from aqua essentials its pretty cheap and looks awesome.

the long leafed one is balansae :good:

thats filling in nicely, well done Creg! :good:

cheers fellas. if it wasnt for you, llj`s and george farmer`s tanks i saw on here i probably would have never got into planted tanks in the first place.

looks like my red gourami is about to pass away

r.i.p big red :-(

That's too bad! Any outward signs of disease? As much as I love dwarfs I have decided not to go with them anymore because they are so vulnerable to diseases due to inbreeding. I have had several casualties with my dwarfs and it is too painful. So now I am preferring honeys.

That's too bad! Any outward signs of disease? As much as I love dwarfs I have decided not to go with them anymore because they are so vulnerable to diseases due to inbreeding. I have had several casualties with my dwarfs and it is too painful. So now I am preferring honeys.

hes swimming around erratically all upside down and stuff, and gasping too. if he does die ill probably go with a regular dwarf as ive still got a female one.

yeah, that doesn't sound good. A regular dwarf won't make a difference though as these are only colourmorphs of the same species and all of them have the same problems. It will be a kind of hit and miss. If you are able to source a dwarf from a private breeder you will be better off...

if i were to get a different gourami male and female pair would they get along with the dwarf female?

Most reactions

Back