Aldi Traveler Camera

shrimply

Fish Addict
Reaction score
OK lets start off by making it perfectly clear I know nothing about cameras. Really I don't have a lot of money ( only 17 and yet to find a job) and I saw that aldi were getting in this Camera. It seems decent enough for the price and most of the reviews on line about the make of traveler appear good.

I have also been trying to find similar cameras on line at the same price and am struggling to find one that seems as good. My family already have a 5.1MP traveler and it has lasted a few years with little fault.

So can anyone give their opinions or suggestions of better alternatives. Cheers to all you professionals out there :good:

OK lets start off by making it perfectly clear I know nothing about cameras. Really I don't have a lot of money ( only 17 and yet to find a job) and I saw that aldi were getting in this Camera. It seems decent enough for the price and most of the reviews on line about the make of traveler appear good.

I have also been trying to find similar cameras on line at the same price and am struggling to find one that seems as good. My family already have a 5.1MP traveler and it has lasted a few years with little fault.

So can anyone give their opinions or suggestions of better alternatives. Cheers to all you professionals out there :good:

Looks nice, I only advise staying away from point and shoot cameras with anything more than 8 mega pixels. The sensors in these cameras are so small that they tend to get too noisy with that many pixels crammed in. I'm sure you could find a 6 to 8 mega pixel camera for less money, so if you can and want to I'd recommend that. Otherwise this camera looks to be nicely packed with good features.

I'd have a look at this one here or this one here or even this one here I have personal experience with all of them and they are all very nice cameras.

SLC

Most reactions

trending

Back