African Cichlid jack dempsey mix aggression

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Conner C

Reaction score
I just got an Adrian Cichlid/ electric blue jack dempsey hybrid and I got an angelfish with 4 Corydoras. The Cichlid is currently 2 and a half inches in size and heā€™s very very young. If he grows up with these fish will he be able to love with them and not eat them? Or should I get rid of him? Thanks!!

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I have no idea what an Adrian cichlid is but Jack Demspey cichlids are highly territorial, aggressive and grow to over 10 inches in length. They are not suitable for a community tank.

If you can post a picture of the fish or provide us with scientific names of the parent fish, it will give us more information about its adult behaviour.

If the pictures are too big for the website, set the camera's resolution to its lowest setting and take some more. The lower resolution will make the images smaller and they should fit on this website. Check the pictures on your pc and find a couple that are clear and in focus, and post them here. Make sure you turn the camera's resolution back up after you have taken the pics otherwise all your pictures will be small.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back