indigoj

sic itur ad astra
Reaction score
WildOscars042.jpg

WildOscars041.jpg

WildOscars055.jpg

WildOscars049.jpg

WildOscars043.jpg

Here they are, all in the big tank, so far and overnight no one got beaten up LOL.

looking good

I hope they get onn it would be a shame to have to split them

looking fantastic
good.gif

i`ll keep my fingers crossed that they stay like that forever n ever
smile.gif

the colouring on the wild ones is amazing- even tho i think the camera may have missed a bit.. looking forward to watching them all grow
smile.gif

congratulations xxxxxxxxxxx

Great stuff, fingers crossed they all grow to love each other :good:

The wilds look a little sulky still, but thats to be expected, look forward to pics as they all grow up :D

The camera has definitely not captured their full colours and they are still a bit camera shy, naturally.

I really hope they continue to get along as they look so good altogether.

Look stunning :drool:
Thanks for making me miss my group, you should be fine, i had five in the group in the end, :lol:

There not as evil as thought to be, one tip the lack of substrate might not help the new ones colour up,get some even if a light covering,you will notice the difference

Yeah, I want some natural looking flatish large pebbles that are easy to vac between with these messy lot.

Also going to add more wood and some terracotta pipes or something like that, more plants too once the lights are in place.

Do you live near a beach, i got a load of huge flattish pebbles from my beach, just remember how my oscars acted when i took out the gravel, they went nuts seeing there own relflection below them,wimps

I do live near a river ;) it also has some nice chunks of slate in it :)

looking good, glad they all get along, lets hope its lasts, don't see why not really.
they still haven't coloured up at all really, but they did take a week or so to settle in my tank so its expected really, they go a dark colour with yellow/orange markings, and they look stunning, they look good all together, more friends to play with!!
i only had sand in my tank which as you might guess, is a pain in the bottom keeping clean but as you say even pebbles should look good and help them feel more at home.

Dave

Look really good together , nice to see they're all getitng along , they should darken up a little once settled. Big difference i see betwen the captive and the wild is the occelation (spelling?) seems to be at the same place on the wilds and also a little more noticeable and it stays with them instead of fading out like alot of the captive bred ones.

any updates? bet they have really settled in now.. making the place there own? least i hope they have :)

shelagh xxxx

They are settling down, not so jumpy now and begging at the glass every time we walk past. One of the wild ones took a prawn from hand last night too :)

All 4 still stick together and when I tap the top (signal for food LOL) they come over so I have 4 mouths gaping before I've got the top open.

Not fully coloured up yet, not got substrate yet either though but in the morning after a night of peace they are showing signs of their true darker colours.

I'm going to try and get a video at feeding time later.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back