A Couple Of Clown Loaches.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bitteraspects

Fish Herder
Reaction score
waiting for their new substrate to settle in the other tank. figured now would be a good time to take a couple of pictures.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDMtMjAwOTAzMDItMTYyO.jpg

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZXJye.jpg

sorry. poor quality. only had the camera phone handy

oh my god!

wow!

what size tank you putting them in lol?

they are so cute :rolleyes:

not sure where to put them. right now the substrate is settling in their 4' tank. eventually theyll go in one of my 150 or 180(usg) tanks. and then years down the line when theyre bigger, they will go in a 300+

wow

keep us updated with this tank, its an amition of mine to set a clown loach tank up as I once read an article how they were very interesting in a shola due to :good:the change in behaviour whe kept like this

this is a small shoal compared to some of the other people who keep them locally. im still working on getting my numbers up to some of my friends. lol.

Excellent, there's nothing better than a big school of clowns and that is a big school of clowns!!! There must be around 50 in there?

Good eye. :)
Just about 50 in that bucket.
They're from my loach only tank. I have a few more but they're spread around in my other tanks.

WOW i hope you will put them in a place they would be happy together. :D

And where are you from? It's not often you see them in such large numbers. Very nice though. They all seem healthy.

I'm in Hawaii
I actually have mow then that. Those are just from one tank.

Will they have any tankmates? I have a school of Ruby Tetra to act as dithers for my clowns, others tend to go for rasbora or rainbowfish. How much water movement do they have?

Will they have any tankmates? I have a school of Ruby Tetra to act as dithers for my clowns, others tend to go for rasbora or rainbowfish. How much water movement do they have?

Like I said, I pulled these from my CL tank. Only CL have ever been in this tank. I do have other CL in comm tanks with my datnoids.

a couple clown loaches?! That looks like a bunch to me ^_^ Will the tank be souly theres?

a couple clown loaches?! That looks like a bunch to me ^_^ Will the tank be souly theres?

the tank is and has been for some time now, as has been said. if youre asking if i plan to add anything else to their tank besides the possiibility of more clown loaches, the answer is no

just been looking at ur other tanks on ur other threads.....looks like you have some great fish in them...would love to see pics of your CL tank!

Most reactions

trending

Back