5.6Ftx2Ftx2.6Ft 825L Setup Chesterfield S40

i just wish i had the money at this moment in
time i would of had that tank off like a shot
i never have any money when i need it :blink:

How big is it including the cabinet? Im going to be lucky to get this in my bedroom lol, the hardest bit would be getting it through the door if even possible and once its in it will take up an entire wall! What a bargin though, i really want it!

Hi mate its 5ft 8 inch long including the trim 5 ft tall and 2 ft wide all together if your bedroom is upstairs mate i wouldn't even try it tbh , it takes a minimum of 4 strong people to carry it on flat ground and when its full including the sump is roughly 1.2 tonne just in water then 50 kilo of sand to cover the bottom and them whatever rocks you would put in well you get the idea , the floor won't take the weight

Blimey. Looks like its kinda out of the question then :/ :( Sorry, pretty sure i wouldnt be popular for putting it in the living room.

lol no problem mate i just want to make you aware of the weight of the system the main tank is 825L and the sump is 200L thats just over a ton just in water (1L = 1 KILO) plus the weight of everything else its quite heavy lol :good:

still forsale and needs to go now

I wish i even had somewhere to store it until i have a bigger place lol :(, it really is stunning.

Most reactions

Back