5.6Ftx2Ftx2.6Ft 825L Setup Chesterfield S40

mixmaster jay

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hi all after having a measure up at the new house my beloved aquarium just won't fit anywhere and the fact we have a baby on they way too my huge tank has to go BOO it is 5.6ftx2ftx2,6ft 825l with a 200l (water level) sump with a 6500lph ocean runner return pump wich keeps the water crystal clear all the time , the cabinet could do with a little cosmetic touchup but nothing major its also in light beech coluor too its a very nice peice of aquaria its also has a 5ft metal halide light system too but that need a new wire inside to make it work again as its got too hot next to one of the lights and melted it but thats is all it needs to get it working and this is a tatty light setup but it works exremly well also the pcb circuit board has blown for the night lights but its just as easy to use another light fitting for them (also supplied) , ive had this setup for 3 years now and its has never had a single leak anywhere at all ,the glass is 12mm all round and tha base is doubled up making it 24mm braced so its extremly heavy you will need 4 minimum to lift it ,this tank cost 1800 pound new as it was a custom built setup for marine but its only ever been used for tropical freshwater i am wanting 650 pound but open to very serious offers i will also sell the 14" marbled clarias catfish and 16" quite rare gold giant gourami with the setup too for an extra 100 pound which is silly cheap for these 2 well loved fish anyway if you have any questions about it please email me and i will answer as much as i can [email protected]
also home number 01246 559763
mobile 07592 279 022
i really need this gone by 2 weeks as thats when we have the new house also its pickup only and bring 2 or 3 strong people too as its heavy

thankoyu

jay

01052009249-2.jpg

06052009268-1.jpg

06052009269-1.jpg

06052009278-1.jpg

08052009289-1.jpg

12062009359-1.jpg

12062009352.jpg

18072009540.jpg

240820091047.jpg

Congratulations on the baby :good: pleased for you both x

Got no room for the tank myself either :lol:

thankyou very much lasley we are going for our first scan in the morning too so very excited about that im just gutted i can't fit the tank in the new house lol and we have only 2 weeks to get out this house into the new one we got told yesterday so not got alot of time to sell it at all , ah well how are you lot then ?

I'm so disappointed that you've got a time limit on this - honest man it would be perfect in the space in our new house that I've mentally put a tank in, but we probably wont be moving until the end of August/beginning of September and have nowhere to store it until then, :sad: else I'd snap it up faster than you could blink. Could even offer you PX wi my tank if you wanted - smaller tank is more likely to fit in your new house!

GUTTED :-( :angry:

Hi well if i dont get any interest in the next week/week and a half i can hold it and store it for you in our garage (not what i wanted to do really but i don't mind) untill you where ready for pick up at the time you said ish lol ,we was originally moving in the same time as you but got told the otherday that we can move in in 2 weeks lol so couldn't really not do , if you are still interested let me know asap and i will sort something out with you BUT the only thing is that it won't have any fish with it then as im going to have to sell them on before we move which is a real shame :sad: so it will be stored dry

thankyou for the interest

jay

You better get cracking on a fish tank extension for the new house, if there's no room right now!
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, it must be heart-wrenching to have to not only let your tank go, but also fish you have cared for for a few years.

i know mate i wish it was that simple :no: im really gutted that they have to go its not sometimg i ever thought id have to do but needs must im affraid the worst bit will be letting the gourami go as he is so responsive and playfull and he will be missed soooooooooo much

tank dropped to 600 pound collected and if anyone wants just the fish or just one of them please let me know as they need to go asap i will take offers on them sensible though of coarse lol

thankyou

jay

tank may also be provisionally sold just waiting conformation off atff member (no im not rushing you lol )

right this really does need to go this week so please sensible offers all i can say is no ,also the fish need to go to new homes too this week (which is going to kill me :sad: )

Hi potentially quite interested in this but got a few questions - the lights, do you have any/is it possible not to have the luminaire on the tank? And also I would not be able to take the fish would this be a problem?

Wills

right the full setup needs to bo gone by the 16th of this month, i can house the 2 fish temp time so you don't have to have them , and this tank is a marine setup just been used for tropical though i ideally want 500 for it but i will sell straight away for 450 needs to go asap

Most reactions

Back