5*3*2 Iwagumi

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Just a couple of things then........ :)

Will have to pop over oneday to take a look.

Goodness me that's alot of fish :hyper:

Yeah Loads of Fish, but i hardly ever see them as there is so much space for them to swim in and all the planting means you have to really look into the tank to see them and usually only catch glimpses of them. Which is what i wanted to achieve.

if tahts a guess whats actually in there! e-gad!

Probable Loads more as not counting the other livebearers and All the Fry and Eggs that are all over the plants from all the fish Spawning.

Just a couple of things then........ :)

Will have to pop over oneday to take a look.

Yes you will next time you are near by.

Plus you will need to bring some of your luschious Endlers with you.

I think it's a shame that you are sacrificing all these fish for large preds :( What you have at the moment is really unique.

I think it's a shame that you are sacrificing all these fish for large preds :( What you have at the moment is really unique.

don;t worry, i always chop and change my tanks every few months.
you should know by noe i always evolve my tanks.

don;t worry even if i do alrge pred tank, it willbe amazing.
as the fish i have chosen will still suit my planting and style.

ok, I'm glad you will be staying with planted anyway :D

Yeah i have tested the plants with the newest inhabitant - 20+inch Kamfa Flowerhorn and he is ok with them.
Even if the new guys up root them, i just have to replant them.

Guys I need the rest of the fish gone, or they will be his food for the next few weeks.

Yeah i have tested the plants with the newest inhabitant - 20+inch Kamfa Flowerhorn and he is ok with them.
Even if the new guys up root them, i just have to replant them.

Guys I need the rest of the fish gone, or they will be his food for the next few weeks.

Perhaps you should of thought of that first and got rid of the prey before you release the predator.

Suprisingly he has not touched a single fish, as was speaking with the previuos owner and he was rasied for 8 years with Minnows Danios Rainbows, So now i don't have to worry about them being in there.

Added 2 Pairs of Cons,
1 pair Tillapia Pollini
1 Pair Platinum Angels
3 Celebes halfbeak - Pred Livebearers.

Adding some TBar Juvies this week and some Blue Sevs.

Can't wait for the breeding to start

I cant believe how many fish your managing to cram in there, few update shots would be good :)

I cant believe how many fish your managing to cram in there, few update shots would be good :)

I will once the new fish and lighting is ready prob by the end of this week.
I am redoing the Hardscape with 3-4 foot long bogwood peices i found locally for under 30quid each. and then planting the new marginals in them, and more mosses and maybe some ferns.
Trying to find some arum/peace lillies for some big flowers aswell.

i now i am cramming fish in at the mo, but this is to establish breeding pairs. once they have all paired up i can move the non paired ones to my other tanks.

Took a Few Pix Earlier.
Crabhead has not touched the plants but i can see the plants being moved aside when Krakhen Swims thru them.
DSC_0003-7.jpg

DSC_0005-6.jpg

wows hes really cool how big is he/how big will he get and arent you worried about him eating your other fish?

Most reactions

Back