Just_Another_One
Fishaholic
I have got 4 baby platies that i aquired from someone around christmas time and they havent really grown much if at all(there length is about the width of my pinky finger). There living in my 10 gallon tank with a little sponge over the intake of the Aqua clear 50 so they dont get sucked up. Ive noticed that the filter isnt doing that great of a job with the sponge covering it so I need to take it off and let it run freely from now on.
Will 4 little tiny platies do fine in a 2.5G heated tank with no filter or airstone.I could load it up with live plants... I could also do as many water changes as needed but what im worried about is them getting their oxygen. Would the plants provide all the oxygen thats needed. I think it will be better for them as well so i can moniter them eating and make sure they eat lots so they can finally grow.
Please any help.
Thanks
Will 4 little tiny platies do fine in a 2.5G heated tank with no filter or airstone.I could load it up with live plants... I could also do as many water changes as needed but what im worried about is them getting their oxygen. Would the plants provide all the oxygen thats needed. I think it will be better for them as well so i can moniter them eating and make sure they eat lots so they can finally grow.
Please any help.
Thanks







