35l Tank + Stand

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ok, 13th would be much easier for me as i need to get the carpet fitter in and sort my bigger tank (thats currently cycling)

filter is no issue, i'm going to use your elite for bettas, so will cycle it :good:

if you would like to pm me your address postcode and a mob number so i can txt you when i'm leaving?

quick question... do i spy bogwood??
Have done :shout: :good:

ok, 13th would be much easier for me as i need to get the carpet fitter in and sort my bigger tank (thats currently cycling)

filter is no issue, i'm going to use your elite for bettas, so will cycle it :good:

if you would like to pm me your address postcode and a mob number so i can txt you when i'm leaving?

quick question... do i spy bogwood??
Have done :shout: :good:

And yes you do spy bogwood with java moss attached to it i can always include that to but i want to keep the anubias on lava rock :shifty:

And yes you do spy bogwood with java moss attached to it i can always include that to but i want to keep the anubias on lava rock :shifty:

ohh fankoo :D

dunno what the anubias is so you can keep it lol

just my plec is desperate for some wood :D

sorry... i didnt get your name lol

ohh fankoo :D

dunno what the anubias is so you can keep it lol

just my plec is desperate for some wood :D

sorry... i didnt get your name lol

Robyn lol and no problem just tell your plec to get it excited lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back