35l Tank + Stand

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ok, getting to you would not be cost-effecient in the car, at least half a tank of fuel (a good £25-30)

so, i think the only option i could suggest is if you want the biorb, i could sell it but the cheapest i could do on the tank delivered to you would be £55 :(

ok, getting to you would not be cost-effecient in the car, at least half a tank of fuel (a good £25-30)

so, i think the only option i could suggest is if you want the biorb, i could sell it but the cheapest i could do on the tank delivered to you would be £55 :(

i know :( and newark would be no better either would it really :(
and i couldnt buy it before i get rid of current tank :(

ok,

without trying to be cheeky, what cash could you offer towards fuel if we did a swap? we can try and work something on that....

(i couldnt courier the tank btw, would have to deliver to you - forgot to add that on my last post)

ok,

without trying to be cheeky, what cash could you offer towards fuel if we did a swap? we can try and work something on that....

(i couldnt courier the tank btw, would have to deliver to you - forgot to add that on my last post)

I dont really know cos i dont drive i dont know about petrol costs, £20-£30? how far would that get you?

£20-30 gets me there and back to your house

Nottingham would be a problem cos i dont drive and id have noone to take me there, i could get to newark though if thats any help?
OR depending on the cost of petrol give u some money towards getting to lincoln/market rasen?

our car has a whole tank capacity of £50 / 55l

to yours and back, looking at half a tank, maybe more :good:

£20-30 gets me there and back to your house

our car has a whole tank capacity of £50 / 55l

to yours and back, looking at half a tank, maybe more :good:

Ok so if i gave you £20-30 you could deliver to my house near enough?
Just a thought you wouldnt be willing to swap for the horizon tank if i gave you £50/60 incl petrol money?

could you do £70 + your tank for horizon?

i'll include heater, fluval 2 filter, ornaments gravel etc (if you want them, just needs a VERY GOOD clean?

could you do £70 + your tank for horizon?

i'll include heater, fluval 2 filter, ornaments gravel etc (if you want them, just needs a VERY GOOD clean?

£70+ my tank for the horizon with a filter, gravel and stand?
Sure, roughly when are we thinking for swapping?

Is this the filter: Fluval 2 PLUS Internal Power Filter.?

yes it is.

tell me when youre available, and we'll work around you :good:

the filter will need new pads as i use poly wool in it, but youre welcome to the poly wool i have left :)

yes it is.

tell me when youre available, and we'll work around you :good:

the filter will need new pads as i use poly wool in it, but youre welcome to the poly wool i have left :)

Lol ok thanx :D yay! lol
I have some spare sponges and poly wool but ill never say no :shout:
Whenever would you prefer during the day or evening?

day time, i collect my daughter from school at 11.30, so usually anytime after that.

i could usually get to you by 2-3pm onwards?

it can be done, as its ideal for me to rehome the inhabitants

do you mean the 6th?

Or 13th whichever is best for you, the filter in my tank isn't matured (just so you know).

ok, 13th would be much easier for me as i need to get the carpet fitter in and sort my bigger tank (thats currently cycling)

filter is no issue, i'm going to use your elite for bettas, so will cycle it :good:

if you would like to pm me your address postcode and a mob number so i can txt you when i'm leaving?

quick question... do i spy bogwood??

Most reactions

trending

Back