35l Tank + Stand

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I currently have someone who might be interested, im just posting on the off chance that they dont cos i need it gone asap.

Exchange:
Item/s Offered: Elite 35L goldfish tank + stand
Condition:nearly new - ive only just set up
Item/s Required: Similar size or smaller tank (less that 50cm/20" long),could be cube shape
Condition: any but MUST be water tight - doesnt matter about light or heater i have both
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s:
PICT0002-1.jpg

PICT0003-1.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

would you be willing to meet half way? i could swap a 30l biorb with stand

Where would halfway be?
Possibly, my dad currently has a biorb 30L and it looks great. Can you pm me with pic please?

thats the link to my thread: for sale thread

it is slightly scratched but all water tight.

half way would be nottingham-ish

let me know what you think :good:

Oh yeah i saw it earlier lol
Nottingham would be a problem cos i dont drive and id have noone to take me there, i could get to newark though if thats any help?
OR depending on the cost of petrol give u some money towards getting to lincoln/market rasen?

right, am interested BUT its a 2 hour drive from me, and it would be around £30 in fuel,, so I dunno what to do for now :(

we could courier to each other, but then there's the trust side (trusting each other to deffo send) and courier could break your tank as its glass...

OR

you can buy the biorb off me for £40 posted (courier is around £10-12)

am confused lol

Will let you know later on if that ok? if you can think of anything gimme a shout :)

quick question, what ARE you including in the sale? is it just tank and stand, or filtration etc too?
Tank, stand, filter, gravel (if you want it), heater (if the tank i swap with has one, if i only sell then heater not included), few pieces of slate (again if you want it), possibly plants, hood and light.

It would cost me about £12 to get to nottingham train station, so its a possibility i just need something with wheels so i can transport tank with stand.

right, am interested BUT its a 2 hour drive from me, and it would be around £30 in fuel,, so I dunno what to do for now :(

we could courier to each other, but then there's the trust side (trusting each other to deffo send) and courier could break your tank as its glass...

OR

you can buy the biorb off me for £40 posted (courier is around £10-12)

am confused lol

Will let you know later on if that ok? if you can think of anything gimme a shout :)

True there is the trust issue and also if the tank gets broken.
Id love to buy the BiOrb off u but id have to get rid of my tank first lol
Its soo confusing lol :blink:

crikey its cheaper for you to go by train then it is us by car!!

if thats what you want to do, i can meet you at nottingham station (if you can get summat to wheel it lol)

I really think this would be the easier option (unless you buy the orb of course) as I would not trust a courier with glass, had some issues with the beggars before (each a different compnay) with delicates being broken

also, i know I have said in this thread, but the orb is only 30l (as i was told wrong), just checking you know? (have also amended my thread for this)

crikey its cheaper for you to go by train then it is us by car!!

if thats what you want to do, i can meet you at nottingham station (if you can get summat to wheel it lol)

I really think this would be the easier option (unless you buy the orb of course) as I would not trust a courier with glass, had some issues with the beggars before (each a different compnay) with delicates being broken

also, i know I have said in this thread, but the orb is only 30l (as i was told wrong), just checking you know? (have also amended my thread for this)

Yeah i know its 30L cant fit the 60L in lol i shall have a look for a wheely thing tomorrow lol

Ive had a look and i cant find anything with wheels so it would be very difficult to transport both tank(incl gravel and slate) and stand :unsure:
So i dont know what we will do :S
I do love the BiOrb though :D

lol i dunno what to suggest..... :|

i am currently negotiating with Kev (my other half) as to what we can do ;)

ok lol well let me know if you come up with any ideas lol
fingers crossed lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back