You can see them here laid out in my 4ft tank
Each of the side pieces are over 1ft long and they are thick and HEAVY
The centre piece isn't quite as thick/heavy

55jcm.jpg

Hi Mel,

How much are you looking for each bit??
Thanx,
Leanne

Postage for 1 piece is going to be £10 via courier so I need to make some money out of them and was thinking £22 per piece delivery included?

not trying to sound funny but you could get that amount of slate if not more for 5 quid at local garden centre

Dane

not trying to sound funny but you could get that amount of slate if not more for 5 quid at local garden centre

Dane

Well then go to a local garden centre Dane, I can't post it for a fiver can I

Dane

why not have pick up? why would you post slate when its so expensive?

Oh for Christs sake, she hasn't said you cant pick up. If you want it delivered, its £22 per piece, if you pick up, £12 per piece. If you get it else cheaper elsewhere then go for it and leave this post alone. There, I haven't even spoken to the OP and I still understand it.
Free Bump anyone???!!!

Dane

why not have pick up? why would you post slate when its so expensive?

Oh for Christs sake, she hasn't said you cant pick up. If you want it delivered, its £22 per piece, if you pick up, £12 per piece. If you get it else cheaper elsewhere then go for it and leave this post alone. There, I haven't even spoken to the OP and I still understand it.
Free Bump anyone???!!!

wow grumpy just saying why would anyone want to pay for delivery?

The point being Liam50, that if your not interested in the sellers item, then dont remark on it at all.

Now back to the original post, anyone interested in Mel's slate, leave a post here or PM her, otherwise DO NOT COMMENT!

LMAO

Pick up is very welcome indeed, tenner a go

The £12 was for postage [courier] and packing, because obviously a piece of slate like that needs good protection

Some people can't get slate locally, don't drive, can't get it home, can't leave the house blah blah and appreciate people who can post them items

Anyone else wanna have a go? No? Good, peace off then :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back