3 Freshwater Tropical Fish To Give Away To Good Owner

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fred1123

Reaction score
I live in the Philadelphia area. I will be moving in 2 weeks and would prefer to give the fish away to a good owner, as it will be difficult for me to move them.

My 3 fish are:

• - 2 blood parrots (aka jellybean parrots), they are both orange-ish in color, about 3-4 inches long. They are about 3-4 years old each.

• - 1 clown loach. He's about 4 inches long. I've had him for a little over 10 years now. Very nice but shy. He likes to hang out in a certain hollow plastic rock formation that I have, so I would recommend that coming along with him.

I have a 35 gallon hex tank (it's vertically taller than it is wide, on a wood colored base with wood trimming) which I will give away along with the fish if you would like it.

If you are interested, or have advice/help in giving them away, I would appreciate it. I will answer any questions or show pictures if needed.

Thanks,
Fred

how far are you from warminster? I may be able to help you out. do you have filters/heaters for the tank?

how far are you from warminster? I may be able to help you out. do you have filters/heaters for the tank?
About 25-30 minutes. I live in Chestnut Hill (zip 19118). I used to play hockey in Warminster on occassion.
I still have a heater and a filter. Would you want the fish as well?

By the way, we have a basset hound, too! (If judging from your picture that might be true.)

Fred

About 25-30 minutes. I live in Chestnut Hill (zip 19118). I used to play hockey in Warminster on occassion.
I still have a heater and a filter. Would you want the fish as well?

By the way, we have a basset hound, too! (If judging from your picture that might be true.)

Fred
Are you interested? Please let me know soon...otherwise I'm going to try to post in other places. Thanks.

I am interested.. I can arrange a pick up maybe this weekend? I am free on Sat if possible

sorry it took so long to get back to you I work for peco and with all these storms it has kept me busy

Yes that is my basset sweet pea I have 2 hounds they love the snow unless it is too deep

I am interested.. I can arrange a pick up maybe this weekend? I am free on Sat if possible

sorry it took so long to get back to you I work for peco and with all these storms it has kept me busy

Yes that is my basset sweet pea I have 2 hounds they love the snow unless it is too deep
Sorry I was out of town last few days and didn't check this board. I sent you an email message through the forum. We should arrange a date to do this. Thanks.

it sounds good o returned your email
redbug,

I haven't been able to get a hold of you through the email you gave me, so I thought I'd try here again. Do you still want the fish? I really need to get this done by Saturday of this week (3/19). Please reply. Let's schedule something. I am free evenings this week, and then most of Saturday.

Thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back