22" Fire Eel

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wow that looks fantastic. Love the eel he's got such character. I notice you've got silver dollars and clowns in there are they ok for marine & tropical then as i've got them in my tropicl tanks? What is the actual size of the tank? Derrrrrr re read it....'marine style'......walks off shaking head,its gonna be one of those days sighhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm surprised your cories below arent food for the rest :lol: anyway lovely fire eel. is that flowerhorn there a deformity? i've heard stories of parrot fishes having their tails cut of for the same effect and i hope i heard wrongly.

happy looking fish and lovely fire eel. Can't wait til mine gets that size

I'm personally not a fan of the marine style preferring wood plants etc but fish are spot on

:good:

i'm surprised your cories below arent food for the rest :lol: anyway lovely fire eel. is that flowerhorn there a deformity? i've heard stories of parrot fishes having their tails cut of for the same effect and i hope i heard wrongly.

In regard the corys, I have to go XXL size, anything smaller, is food.

There is a bit of explaining to do with the Flowerhorn. I bought that when I was still green behind the ears so to speak, it has actually had cosmetic surgery to make it a heart shape flowerhorn. I did have two, but just gave one to a friend, notwithstanding the size of the tank, you are best only having one.

I love all the bubbles! lol. Some of my fish would go mad in a tank like that. How many air pumps dp you use for that? I've only got a small one which will only really do twi airstones - keep considering buying a bigger one!

Nice. Looks like an interesting mix of cichlids and 'normal' fish. How do they get on?

is that a frog?? what kind is it?? what does it eat??

I love all the bubbles! lol. Some of my fish would go mad in a tank like that. How many air pumps dp you use for that? I've only got a small one which will only really do twi airstones - keep considering buying a bigger one!

I use one, but it is a big one, it is a high blow 65, which pushes out around 4000ltrs/hour.

i like the tank

a mad mix of fish

some would say over stocked but i think it looks great

is that a heart parrot ?

i like the tank

a mad mix of fish

some would say over stocked but i think it looks great

is that a heart parrot ?

nope, tis a heart shaped flowerhorn, unfortunately its had the cosmetic surgery process, not of my doing might I add.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back