20 Gal

pat3612

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well I just rehomed some of my fish so now I only have 3 corys in my 20 Gal. Does anyone have suggestion Id like maybe 2 more fish on the little bigger side My tank is planted so no plant eaters oh and I do have 1 otto I will have my 50 gal in a couple of weeks but then it will need to cycle. I really want to put angels in the 50 I seen some really nice one they were pink and kind of sparkled cant remember the name does anyone have an idea waht they are called Thanks Pat. Ps not asking for anyone to stock my tank just some ideas so I can research the fish . thanks again.
 
Splashing tetras or swordtail characins.
Maybe a group of Pseudomugil signifer, P. furcata or Melanotaenia praecox.
Perhaps a pair of Apistogramma dwarf cichlids, (A. cacatuoides are nice). Or a pair of Pelvicachromis subocellatus from Moanda.
Hatchetfish or African freshwater butterflyfish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top