snowflake311
Fish nerd
I just picked up a 20 Gal tank used. I am cleaning it out and getting it ready for something. What I don't know yet. That's what I need help with.
I have a 36 Gal tank with with
7 red tail rasboras
2 balloon rams
1 clown pelco
1 oto (he had friend but they died, I am surprised he is still alive)
And 6 female bettas.
Options I thought of.
1. Making the 20 Gal a betta only tank. Put my girls in there, and that would give me room for different types of fish in the larger tank. I kind of want fish that are a little more of a challenge. Don't get me wrong I love my bettas. I don't know if 20 Gal is large enough for 6 female to live in happily. They really like to have space.
2. OR get a dwarf puffer for the 20 Gal. Basically make the tank a plant tank and put one dwarf puffer in it. Or maybe 2.
3. I like gouramis and have been interested in them for ever but they don't go with bettas. Maybe put them in the 20 Gal.
4. I am also drawn to the Killi fish. I have not found any at my fish stores but if I did I would like to have some.
4. Or just leave unused as a hospital tank. but that's not fun.
I don't know. Any ideas.

I have a 36 Gal tank with with
7 red tail rasboras
2 balloon rams
1 clown pelco
1 oto (he had friend but they died, I am surprised he is still alive)
And 6 female bettas.
Options I thought of.
1. Making the 20 Gal a betta only tank. Put my girls in there, and that would give me room for different types of fish in the larger tank. I kind of want fish that are a little more of a challenge. Don't get me wrong I love my bettas. I don't know if 20 Gal is large enough for 6 female to live in happily. They really like to have space.
2. OR get a dwarf puffer for the 20 Gal. Basically make the tank a plant tank and put one dwarf puffer in it. Or maybe 2.
3. I like gouramis and have been interested in them for ever but they don't go with bettas. Maybe put them in the 20 Gal.
4. I am also drawn to the Killi fish. I have not found any at my fish stores but if I did I would like to have some.
4. Or just leave unused as a hospital tank. but that's not fun.
I don't know. Any ideas.









