~1g Pico Cube

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Feeshy, there's a mini 9 watt 50/50 bulb out, heres the link. Dr. Smith/Foster's doesn't ship to England, but perhaps you could ask a LFS if they could find a wholesaler that sells them? 50/50 bulbs are not the best, but they're another option if you can't bear to look at 6700K in a reef tank.

I don't know the dimensions of your cube tank, but aquatraders.com has a 11" 18 watt CF fixture. I doubt they ship to England, but eBay could be an option.

Good luck with it, be sure to post pics. Gotta love picos ;)

PS- I highly suggest you skip on the swing-arm hydrometers. There are too many horror stories with them, and even though this is a tank with nothing too sensitive, you really don't want it to crash. The floating style hydrometers would be a better choice, plus easy on the wallet.

Thanks, but I think I'll go for the Arcadia one, much easier and I can use it for other things if I want.

Still looking for a nice bit of LR unfortunately, most bits are either massive or ugly lumps....

oh this is soo cool to read! Im going to do a nano AND a pico here soon so this is nice to be reading cause im on a budget also!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back