16 Gallons For Henry!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Vethian

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
When people find out your hobby is now keeping fish, they want to unload stuff on you.  First, my mother gave a 29 gallon tank and now a coworker has given me a 16 gallon tank.  I think I will make the 16 gallon into a home for my Betta, Henry.  

Im still at work and had to share.  More coming.  Im thinking a planted tank, themed around the asian world.  What do you think, a piece of drift wood and java moss to make a bonsai tree?  

Keep an eye on him, some Bettas love the extra room, others not so much.

I need more friends and family like yours. I have gotten two free tanks. A 10 gallon I fished out of the dumpster, and a 10 gallon with the bottom busted out. I salvaged the side panels for a future project.

Uh oh, you are getting the multiple tank syndrome REAL bad!

lol, I am excited.  But, I am only setting up the two for now.

None of my buddies ever give me free tanks. :(

I'm sure Henry will love the upgrade though. Remember to post pictures as you set it up!

attibones said:
None of my buddies ever give me free tanks.
sad.png

I'm sure Henry will love the upgrade though. Remember to post pictures as you set it up!
I plan on documenting it well.  :)

When people find out your hobby is now keeping fish, they want to unload stuff on you.
I look after a 6foot tank at a local charity and am always being given stuff even if I don't want it, Why just the other day somebody dropped a small Ghost Knife in the tank without my approval.

I have it in my 2 foot tank till I can Re home it.

wow...nice!  ghost knife are pretty.  i wish I had a tank large enough.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back