12"+ Common Plecs X2 For Sale

wow, it would appear stupidity and ignorance are the main ingredients in this thead....

right if you want my life story here goes ive split with my partner and have got to move out by the end of april ive now found a flat and cant take my 2 6 ft tanks with me so ive sold 1 and my sister is having the other until i get better living accomodation sorted
the fish im keeping are going to my sisters and the rest have been sold ive kept 4 plecs as well as these 2 so yes i do have too many and yes i do need to get rid or yes i will have to unfortunatly dispose of them if nobody will collect them or my lfs wont accept them
sick of the bitching on this site every thread just about that i look at has some sort of silly comment so all im going to say is if you dont like what ive said then dont reply just keep your opinion to yourself

I know it's August, but did you manage to sort everything out or are you still looking to move them on?

Regards

Mark

He was last active 3rd of april.
OLD THREAD
DON'T BOTHER POSTING :thumbs:

soundl like a silly question....and as i have no fish in my tank at moment...would they be ok in a trigon 350....if so il have them...but its the milage between us im afraid....any idea on price for postage atall?..

anton

ahhh seems all is sorted....bummer lol any got any fish goin beggin?

still messed up threatening to flush them makes that would make anyone sound like an a*s killing a fish cuz you didnt get the right responses

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back