12"+ Common Plecs X2 For Sale

well if they dont go soon theyre going down the pan

emotional blackmail wont work.
if you want them gone so badly advertise them for free, someone will no doubt take them then.
saying they will go down the pan is a disgusting attitude for a supposed 'fish keeper'

ive offered them for free to anyone thats been enquiring but have had no luck
i dont have any option but to flush them if they dont go soon as im moving house and have got to get rid of my tanks as theres no room for them in my new home
my lfs wont take them from me and all i get is bitching on here so ill leave it at that and if anyone wants them come and get them then please do so if you dont want them then dont reply to the ad as it saves wasting time reading useless emails
as for not being a good fish keeper how can any of you judge me as NON of you know me or know how i look after my fish

ive offered them for free to anyone thats been enquiring but have had no luck
i dont have any option but to flush them if they dont go soon as im moving house and have got to get rid of my tanks as theres no room for them in my new home
my lfs wont take them from me and all i get is bitching on here so ill leave it at that and if anyone wants them come and get them then please do so if you dont want them then dont reply to the ad as it saves wasting time reading useless emails
as for not being a good fish keeper how can any of you judge me as NON of you know me or know how i look after my fish

im selling 2 common plecs theyre around 12 inches long maybe a bit more im only selling them as ive got too many plecs

Which story is it lol you moving or have to many plecs ???, make your mind up.

You will be judged by what you said, no one judged untill you made that comment on flushing. That alone give people the right to judge.

right if you want my life story here goes ive split with my partner and have got to move out by the end of april ive now found a flat and cant take my 2 6 ft tanks with me so ive sold 1 and my sister is having the other until i get better living accomodation sorted
the fish im keeping are going to my sisters and the rest have been sold ive kept 4 plecs as well as these 2 so yes i do have too many and yes i do need to get rid or yes i will have to unfortunatly dispose of them if nobody will collect them or my lfs wont accept them
sick of the bitching on this site every thread just about that i look at has some sort of silly comment so all im going to say is if you dont like what ive said then dont reply just keep your opinion to yourself

right if you want my life story here goes ive split with my partner and have got to move out by the end of april ive now found a flat and cant take my 2 6 ft tanks with me so ive sold 1 and my sister is having the other until i get better living accomodation sorted
the fish im keeping are going to my sisters and the rest have been sold ive kept 4 plecs as well as these 2 so yes i do have too many and yes i do need to get rid or yes i will have to unfortunatly dispose of them if nobody will collect them or my lfs wont accept them
sick of the bitching on this site every thread just about that i look at has some sort of silly comment so all im going to say is if you dont like what ive said then dont reply just keep your opinion to yourself

Just LOL, nice attitude, im sure your making alot of protential takers here :p

these are no longer available new home found locally through a.c
hope this pleases the few people that like spamming threads
you wont be seeing me on here anymore as theres too much bitching goes on ill stick to the other sites i visit in future

I'd go and collect them if I actually physically had somewhere to put them till they could be rehomed :(
Frankly I don't think they, my boyfriend or his mum would take to kindly to them living in the bath though!

And surely you would at least euthanize them first?
No one is 'bitching', no one is saying you chose to put yourself in the situation you're in. But they're right to show concern for the fish mentioned!

theyve been rehomed theyre getting collected later tonight
if they was that concerned they would have collected them from me instead of having a go at me
none of the few that have had a go at me know me and know how much time and effort i put into my fishkeeping
ive travelled all over the country to collect fish for rehoming instead of letting them be euthanized so that was my very last option its not something that i enjoy doing but needs must
anyhow ive said my bit and told my life story so im off now

theyve been rehomed theyre getting collected later tonight
if they was that concerned they would have collected them from me instead of having a go at me
none of the few that have had a go at me know me and know how much time and effort i put into my fishkeeping
ive travelled all over the country to collect fish for rehoming instead of letting them be euthanized so that was my very last option its not something that i enjoy doing but needs must
anyhow ive said my bit and told my life story so im off now

Mate that was the whole point, noone wanted becasue they cant house them? concerned yes but homing them unsuitably isnt an option just becasue u need them gone im afraid. no one was spamming the thread at all and no one was bitching but you are on a fish forum rite, saying your going to flush fish is really not what this place is about. And for you to say you go round the country collecting fish to rehome so they dont have to be uthanazed and then you say you would have flushed them lol slight contradiction on the way you apparently work dont youthink. if you dont like people commented on bad practice then dont make the comment in the first place simple.

have you anyone with a lake or pond near you as they might let you release them in there, i've been told that they do well in cold water once acclimatised
just a thought might be worth a try

have you anyone with a lake or pond near you as they might let you release them in there, i've been told that they do well in cold water once acclimatised
just a thought might be worth a try
sorry didn't look at page 2 (lol) pleased you've found them a home, good luck for the future x

releasing fish from aquariums into wild habitats is ILLEGAL in the UK and there is a very large fine for those who are caught. Just a little note for anyone who thinks that this is OK to do :blink: with any fish at all.

releasing fish from aquariums into wild habitats is ILLEGAL in the UK and there is a very large fine for those who are caught. Just a little note for anyone who thinks that this is OK to do :blink: with any fish at all.

its all good putting them in a pond.

thanks for putting that straight, you are quite right
but if you read i did say if he knew anyone with a lake or pond implying a private lake or pond !!
which would be ok with owners permission, anyhow it dont matter now he's got a home for them

No its not. Its illegal and tropical fish cannont survive in the UKs waters.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back