1000 Us Gal Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

one of the pups born last night

98296abf.jpg

the pups were born big

as my pup tank is up high i need to climb and the only thing i had to hand to show the size was my watch im not posing i swear :rolleyes:

babca1ba.jpg

they give false info in the mag when iding rays tigers and aros

they also run a story about a freind of mine who was stopped bringing asian aros with the wrong info

wow, this thread is still ongoing, i remember when you first made this thread i followed it for ages :)
You got any up to date pics?

T1...just getting back here. Can you PM me and fill me in to help me catch up. Last I saw you was just after the build; you had some leaking issues and then medical issues. SH

I spent 4 hours reading this thread yesterday and I have to say I am extremely jealous :lol: :lol:
That is a superb piece of work - pity that ND let you down on the plumbing.
All you need to do now is have a heated, glazed and covered walkway - with sliding doors so you can cut the grass either side of it :lol:
Mind you that would probably cost another £10k in itself.

The workmanship is excellent and your fish stock superb.

I hope that you and your good lady enjoy it and that you enjoy good health from here on in after what you have been through.

Regards

David

thanks for the kind words

i always had a plan in my mind how i wanted it to look and never changed anything

its just having good mates that helped

i could have done it cheaper but i wanted it to last

you just need a good builder a good chippy and a good paint sprayer

not to mention a brother in law who lives 5 mins away if you have any leaks

Looks like you have everything covered. The only thing I can think of would be some form of UPS system in case of a powercut - or was that included? Can't recall off the top of my head.

Oh by the way, how are the "pups"? Are they growing nicely?

David

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back