1000 Us Gal Project

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
its near enough the same as my intended stock so not too different matey boy!

T1 this is the picture he has, im pretty sure its caught in peru though,
hystrix.jpg

i haven't seen any propper pictures of them so i have nothing to compare!
i wouldn't mind the scobina if they are a decent price, what are they going for??
if the p14 stay lower or get even lower i might have them by, say may/june so that should be good.
still waiting for a nice tigrinus cat, all the ones i see for sale are small, and was it you that told me they are very fragile when small and a lot die? so im waiting for one at least 10" or so to come along.
and then just waiting for a blue base cross back!
i got offered a fly river turtle for £180 at 12" not so long ago but didn't have the cash, there is one on the classifieds now for £300, wouldn't mind one but not sure how it would be with he rays?!?!

thats not hystrix sorry

im not that hot at IDing brown rays but i would think thats a yepezi

this is one to watch!

Stick some guppies in it.

Concretes in

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 283
ey its all going on now, next will be a shed then you will have another room to tinker about in! wish my current garden was big enough for a fish house, i walk out of my back door and if im not careful hit my face on the gate! ha

this is moving pretty quickly. also sorry about all the questions but what heaters will you use?

the aquatronica controls all the heating so i will have 4 x aquamedic 500w heaters

im going to run 4 x 25w UVs which will also warm the water

the shed will be finished next wendsday

the drain for the 24/7 water change is in

the power is in

wow you have put a lot of thought into this!! can i ask....do you have a total of how much it is costing?? ive a massive garden....... :hyper:

24/7 water change?

that meen there will be fresh water going in constantly? how does it work?

you run the water via a 3 stage HMA filter with a over flow in the sump
i will be running 100 gal per day so no more water changes

wow you have put a lot of thought into this!! can i ask....do you have a total of how much it is costing?? ive a massive garden....... :hyper:

i dont know how much it will cost total but its the small things that add up just the juwel back grounds cost £350 as i needed 14 of them
and the aquatronica system was £800
armoured power cable another £170

i have got £10k in the budget thats for the hut and everything

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back