1 Magnum Plec

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lovely fish V, if i only had the space.... free bump anyways for this stunning plec :)

Beautifull plec wants a good home :) Come on...

I was interested in one of these a while ago, but too much money for me unfortunately, the missus would crucify me! :(

Expensive yes, but one of the more stunning plecs also. What the missus doesnt know won't hurt her ;) Haha

Thing is... I would have to ask her for the money as mine seems to be hers and hers is her own. :blink:

You may have a form of Baryancistrus, but as far as i'm aware L047 "Magnum" plecs do NOT have spots. I could be mistaken, but i'd like to see a picture. L081 and L177 are similar to L047 with spots. Also L085's can have similar striking white markings.

I bought this fish from a local world of water sometime within the last 12 months and payed £45, which at the time was the cheapest i could find them. Admittedly they have become available for a little less in some places now. The price i have listed is the price i am selling him for, if he doesnt sell - i shall keep him. Simple.

So unless your interested in purchasing him do you mind poking holes in potential sales? He's a well looked after fish, and if someone locally wants to buy him/her and if someone is interested in a magnum plec the price i have him reflects a fair deal given retail prices of these fish locally. Cheap ones i have seen, as im under £30 were from shops i stear clear from. Yes i listed him a little on the 'extortionate' side at first, but i amended this soon after as i realised the price these can now be found at from shops.

Thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back