1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

live_the_wild

Reaction score
From half moons to crown tails, what is your favorit variation of the Betta?

I personally think Half Moons are the prettiest when fins fully flaired.

How about you?

Any betta that isn't splendens, seriously what is the attraction? There are wilds out there, much prettier.

if you dont like it dont come here

seriously

everyone has their own preferance and shouldnt be knocked for it

on topic i love crowntails =]

Any betta that isn't splendens, seriously what is the attraction? There are wilds out there, much prettier.

if you dont like it dont come here

seriously

everyone has their own preferance and shouldnt be knocked for it

on topic i love crowntails =]

Sorry I forgot this was a Betta forum, a place to discuss ALL types of Betta, seeing as no specific species is indicated in the OP where's the problem?

Tough choice! I like Splendens though, i think Wild bettas arent that colourful!

I like black bettas! But as far as tail types go, it would have to be OHM (although i have never owned one) :lol: Or Crowntails!

Mine would be like this one but it would have to be a rosetail and the orange bits would have to be blood red.

Betta-de-fuego.jpg

You can probably tell that i like the dark colours.

~AJ~

Definitely a black based halfmoon with either butterfly colouring or a bright contrasting colour on the rays. This is a pretty good example of what I mean

treff_01.jpg

I think my favourite contrasting colour is neon blue or a really bright red.

That's a nice one curiosity.
Would the one i posted a pic of be rare?

~AJ~

Mine would be like this one but it would have to be a rosetail and the orange bits would have to be blood red.

Betta-de-fuego.jpg

You can probably tell that i like the dark colours.

~AJ~

Nice!

Definitely a black based halfmoon with either butterfly colouring or a bright contrasting colour on the rays. This is a pretty good example of what I mean

treff_01.jpg

Nice again!

treff_01.jpg

That's a real beauty :drool: I do also like Rosetails as well, and also Giants for their chunkiness and grouchy expressions :lol:

i love all bettas. splendens and beyond. but i have a very soft spot for VTs. vastly exploited (like pit bulls-which i also own...best dogs around..but i digress)..so if i can give them a great home im very happy with that.
while i havent gotten into wild types im very intrigued by them. there are some amazing specimens out there. just havent come across them, and all my bettas are rescues from folks who couldnt/didnt care for them properly. too many "regular" bettas that need a good home.
ive kept all types from VTs to rosetails. vts are my favourite. especially red ones.
cheers

Most reactions

Back