Summer Transfer Speculation

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

newcastle after deco and raul :p

i doubt we're get them but i can dream !!!

I don't see why not, they're both past their best :rolleyes:

Newcastle are a massive club and if any manager can get the best from players that are past their best or underperforming it's big Sam.

Liverpool now linked with Ryan Babel :good: I thought he'd end up at Arsenal and I suppose he still might.

Arfie

liverpool are pulling out all the stops! still i think man u will win wither there anderson nani ronaldo rooney combo.

hopefully newcastle will sort out the defence and maybe we will become a european contender again next year :) i cant see owen or oba staying around though, ship them out bring in raul and a young pacey striker n il be happy!

liverpool are pulling out all the stops! still i think man u will win wither there anderson nani ronaldo rooney combo.
Sadly I think you may be right, Hargreaves was a good buy for them and Tevez (if they get him) will be a 20+ goal a season player to replace RVN, meaning their 2 weakest area's have been strengthened.

Liverpool wont challenge next year :no: , the trouble is that the Champs League in 2005 and the FA cup in 2006 raised expectations too far, it'll be another couple of years before we're strong enough to mount a real challenge for the title.

Not sure if Chelski will be much better than last year, though I expect Ballack & Schevchenko to be much better.

Arsenal - oh dear

Arfie

this man u tevez thing looks like its close 2 breaking up according 2 bbc.co.uk/football

ryan babel is a quality player but i think it would be a waste of talent and potential if he went 2 liverpool (no offense) but his style is so similiar 2 that of arsenal i think thats where u will see the best of him.
i dont think hargreaves is a very good player hes fairly average in my opinion and not worth w/e man u spent on him, nani on the other hand is an amazing player and 4 those of u that do the sun dreamteam hes only £2.5mil!!!!!!!!! although i do think he wont be anywhere near as good for a season while he learns from ronaldo and gets used 2 man u style (do they have style?)

i feel sorry for arsenal because i consider them 2 be the best team in the league but through lack of funds and transfer money they can never prove it, arsene wenger is a genius and how he gets the best out of players and buys people like fabregas for less than 1mil shows his knowledge of the game and ability 2 find a bargain.
they play the best football by a mile in the whole of england but lacked a player that could just take a shot and not hesitate because they r constantly looking 2 pass the ball, eduardo da silva is a good player hu deffinately knows how to score (just look at his scoring records for zagreb) but i dont know if its enough 2 put them in the mix, they need world class players 2 add experience and that element of success 2 attract other stars.

as 4 leeds i dont even know whats going on with them, it was all sorted then just b4 the deadline something happened then something else happened and now its possible they could go into liquidation and fold as a team

i just found out man u bought gerard pique back in 2004 from barca, thats good news 4 english football this kid is amazing and he scored 2day in spain under 20s 4-2 win over brazil under 20s.
i also found out that carlos vela is actually an arsenal player but has been on loan 2 sampdoria, again this player will turn out 2 be 1 of the best in the world in a few years, he was top scorer in the under 17s championship tournament and helped mexico 2 actually win the whole thing, i expect with a bit of help from gio dos santos <<<<<< amazing player could be best in the world if it goes right 4 him.

i always say how good these players r and im always calling people amazing but mark my words, they will be the biggest names in football

vela is an awesoem player!

i can see this getting me re addicted to FM!!! getting all the top class young players ... its actually amazing how the best young players on FM actually become superstars in a few years ... messi, adu, vela, pazzini!!

Yossi Benayoun :blink: what a stunning transfer that is :rolleyes: a weaker version of what we just sold in Garcia :unsure:

Looks like Babel is tied up though :good: now that could be a good signing :hyper: Though I do agree, from what little I have seen and heard of him, he is probably better suited to Arsenals style of play, but then their style of play was (quite rightly) set up around the way Henry plays and when he isn't on the pitch they looked a bit lost, so I suspect they will have a different style this coming season. Liverpools playing style could also be altering (good god please let that be true :lol: ) so he may fit in better with how Rafa wants us playing this year.

yh i suppose it was henry plus 10 people playing off him, but now they have a goal scorer like da silva i think it will be more like when man u had van nistelrooy, the ball will just be played 2 him and see if he can find the net.
rafa benitez iv noticed likes 2 buy young players and quite a few from south america, hes bought a player from gremio for 8mil i think, iv never heard of them but if hes worth 8mil he must be quite good.
but i would like 2 see arsenal buying some south american talent (i suppose anythings better than english in wengers eye) but i really want 2 see arsenal do well but i cant see it happening in the near future.

lol u need 2 get back into fm its the best game ever, i just won the prem for the 7th time in a row and im leeds, im in about 2018 lol i play it way 2 much but i could give u my whole team if ur anywhere near that.
GK - aldo donato / oscar ustari - ustari is young and is already in argentinan squad, will be quality
DL - marcelo - plays for madrid in real life and will be the worlds best left back in a year
DC - vincent kompany
DC - gerard pique - potential 2 be an amazing player if he stays with united
DR - rodrigues
ML - samir nasri - ment 2 be the next zidane
MC - nuri sahin - ANOTHER quality player is brilliant already and hes only 18
MC - gio dos santos - will be an amazing talent
MR - ariel peralta
FW - jerome peiria
FW - sergio aguero / santos

sorry 2 go off topic but 4 anyone that plays it they need 2 know the good players

gpood to go off topic with fm :p i won the league 7 times in row with bristol city lol!!! kisliy best signing in game by a long shot closly followed by cardenas and higuain!

usari is best keeper in game, pique is a 7star player aslong with vidic !!! u forgot to mention sahin is free at start :good:

to the real world.... benayoun hahaa remeber wen newcastle wanted him!!! babel will be a class player in any team tbh hes got quite alot of potential and all round talent!!!

south american players is where its at these days there so much untapped potential there! the premiership will be taken over by then, english players will be rare soon i reccon :sad:

SAHIN 4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i paid 22mil!!!!!!!
fernando gago is quality aswell bought him for 24mil sold him 9 seasons later for 33mil
kisliy? never heard of them but il have 2 check them out now :p
higuain never really done anything in my team so i only had him 4 a season
i think probably the best player iv come across is kevin cunningham, hes a centre back from reading, cost me 19mil but hes well worth it just sold him for 56mil 2 barca :D i didnt want 2 but he said he needed a new challenge, unfortunately i could offer him anymore than winning the prem 7 times in a row (soon 2 be 8) winning world club cup thing, champions league twice in a row and all the other crappy english cups 8)

whats ur team atm shibby?

again...back 2 reality.........yh south america is the place 2 be deffinately one of the best in the whole continent is palacio ( sorry 2 keep mentioning him, if u havnt guessed already hes 1 of my fav players) he is so talented but has a dodgy haircut, its like a hare krishna cut.
i really cannot see what any1 could find even remotely decent about benayoun hes useless, but bramble is useless and sum1 bought him :p
theres alot of money flying round this transfer window so it will be interesting 2 see if the players prove their worth it

pompey team.

GK ...... Ustari
DR ...... Benzerga/ifil
DL ....... Troare/bale
DC ....... Onuaha
DC ....... Mei
DMC ...... Huddlestone/Denilson
MR ........ Cardenas/brighi
ML ........ Krancjar/aissati
AMC....... Adu/rui fonte
FC ........ Higuain/torre
FC ........ benjani/coelho

n yeh check out sergey kisliy 180k at start of season becomes amazing i buy him nearly everytime sometimes he dosent get a w/p though, also if you can get a w/p for frddy guarin get him :p

REALITY

aldo duscher is on tyneside :lol:

and bramble wasnt useless ... he was just a bit dopey, least he was big enough to stand in the way at times thats a use, thank frig hes gone though hahahah no mroe a plague to us yipeee.

u got some strange players in there iv never heard of, is that armand traore? it has 2 be hes quality but i sold him lol, aissati thank god u have him, i have him aswell but didnt but him in bcoz i 4got hes name, hes the moroccan 1 i think.
is denilson any good? i had him but my assisstant manager said he would never improve and didnt have place in the team so i had 2 sell.

BIG NEWS IN REALITY 4 US FM PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

FREDDY ADU IS LOOKING 4 A MOVE 2 ........CELTIC!!!!!!!!!!!....... there in usa for a tour or something and hes arranging talks with them, what a terrible move that would be, england would be so much better 4 him, arsenal maybe :p

babel looks set 2 complete his deal now so thats another striker they have, y is the sudden urge 2 buy strikers? crouch, kuyt, benayoun, torres and babel.

meanwhile west ham have told bbc they r angry of reports tevez is almost complete 2 making his move 2 man u, its as good as done in my opnion so y make a little argument out of it

armand traore is amazing, and yeh i do randomly find youth players its cus i used to play online and kept going after same old players so i branched out and found better ones :p o and i never listen to my assistant always gets players wrong.

reality:

adu in celtic cant see it happening! bigsam best step in though .... liverpool are going striker happy, wats the bets that any of there strikers will hit double figures in the goal tally !

man u will become unstoppable with the arrival of tevez :( surprised chelski have let man u after all these wonderkids withoutt much of a challenege it wud seem!

babel looks set 2 complete his deal now so thats another striker they have, y is the sudden urge 2 buy strikers? crouch, kuyt, benayoun, torres and babel.
Well Benayoun is more a midfielder like Garcia, but can play as a 2nd striker if required, not a great buy in my opinion, he scores less than Garcia though sets up more goals, we don't need assists, we need finishes :rolleyes: Babel is more likely to be deployed as a winger to start with and lest we forget that is how Henry learnt his trade too :drool: and if he can be anywhere near as good as Henry he'll be just fine :D

So liverpool have signed 2 out and out strikers in Veronin and Torres and let 2 go in Bellamy and Fowler (aka GOD!). Signed a winger in Babel but let Gonzalez go and a utility midfielder in Yossi to replace Garcia. So all in all they have just replaced like with like, but with more quality (Garcia/Yossi excepted IMO)

As for Tevez, if the move happens and the money goes to the agent instead of West Ham (directly or otherwise) then it will prove for me that West Ham lied about the situation yet again and they should then be demoted immediately AND with a points deduction for the following season to boot and Sheffield Utd reinstated immediately. Further more the transfer of players under this kind of arrangement should be banned outright :good:

With Adu, I'm not sure it would be a bad move to go to Celtic, he'd get Champions League experience (until they get dumped out anyway :p ) and used to a more British style of football, if he does well, he'd get snapped up by one of the European big boys the following year. If he goes to a top Premier League club, he's unlikely to get many games unless he really is the messiah and anything less than a top 4 club leaves him without champions league football to show off. It's no different to Tevez and Mascherano going to West Ham, it was never going to be for more than 1 season and they both (so it seems) ended up at big clubs within a year.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back