Summer Transfer Speculation

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i still think freddy adu should go 2 sum1 like tottenham then because i want him in england and tottenham arnt that bad, i wish i was a manager i would step in and get these players before all of them,

and the kid 4 the future........all fm players should know this..........NICOLAS MILLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently hes got a younger brother aswell that could be as good/better than him, w/e is said the millan brothers should be watched in the following years :good:

I used to play championship manager and lost days of my life to it :blink: so deleted it and refuse to ever play it again :(

I found loads of players on there that eventually came through, but a lot of false hopes too.

As Liverpool I won the Premiership 9 years straight and the Champions League for 8 years straight, in fact I only lost once in the FA Cup and twice in the league cup. I also nearly lost my job :lol:

Arfie

iv just passed the 24 hour mark on my game play and my addictiveness rative is something about being a football manager expert lol i really need a job.
thats the thing when ur good at that game! the expectation of the board is so high u cant do ANYTHING out of place, i gave a player a warning for getting sent off (keep in mind this was the first warning all season and i was about 20 games in) the board then told me they didnt like how quick i was 2 keep issuing FINES!!! they said 1 more incident and they could be forced 2 look 4 a new manager, the next 4 games 2 people got sent off but i was actually scared of a game, i didnt wana get the sack so i let it go.

i remember a quality player i found called gerardo minardi from boca juniors (i love that club) and i was close 2 tears when i found out he wasnt a real person.

but manuel fernandes that was on loan at pompey and everton is one player iv told friends and family about because i love it when they turn out 2 be good in like a year or 2 so i can say yhhhhhh i told u he was brilliant, then i pretend i go on scouting missions :D

just read about this kid Alexandre Pato from brazil apparently chelsea, real madrid among many other teams r after him and he could go for around 25mil euros, hes only 17 so he must be an amazing talent, or is it just another part of how money is taking over football.

also im doing the sun dreamteam and just tried 2 create a whole south american team but failed at the first hurdle as there is no south american keeper.
i only come up with about 10 players in total but u cant have more than 2 players from 1 team so i was left with.

GK - ?
DF - aurelio
DF - de la cruz
DF - heinze
DF -?
MD - mascherano
MD - gilberto silva
MD - ?
FW - ?
FW - pizarro
FW - tevez

any1 care 2 help me out, i was tempted 2 put arsenals new signing da silva in but i duno if he really counts.

heres the best team iv come up with so far

GK - CECH

DF - TERRY
DF - BALE
DF - ARBELOA - what u think arfie? will he get in the team?
DF - EBOUE

MD - ARTETA
MD - HARPER
MD - GERRARD

FW - ROONEY
FW - AGBONLAHOR
FW - DA SILVA

I remember watching that kid Alexandro pato play in the world club competition, check out this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDS4fy8jwu8. Hey toppman what about Messi as another forward in your south american team and there is also riqueleme and also ayala. As far as a goalkeeper i would put Dida.

The players have to be playing in the English Premier League for the fantasy team, so Dida, Messi et al are not available ;)

Read the article, some valid points and some drivel. Agree with Kaka as #1 but (much as it hurts to say) Ronaldo must be a very very very close 2nd and above Ronaldinho.

Arfie

yep as arfie said they have 2 be playing in the premiership, i see robbie fowlers trying 2 sign 4 an australian team, not sure which 1 though.

i think ronaldo should of been 1st hes deffinately been the best player in the world last season and most consistent in my opinion, whereas kaka only really stood out in the champions league when he scored against celtic in extra time, then against man u, thennnn his dodgy through ball 2 let in inzaghi in the final.

i still think palacio should be higher up, the list mainly consists of european players which makes me think they have largely overlooked other countries.

PALACIO #1

sergey kisliy isnt a real player :( 148 game winning streak on fm :p no draws, loses just wins wahey!!

totti shouldnt be number 10 in that list reli hes crap now. and messi should be a bit higher! put nobby solano in ur list !!

nobby solano!!!!! lol he needs 2 peru-ve himself, god that was terrible :crazy:

messi should be higher and hes only gona get better, did u see his goal the other night against mexico? absoultely quality, reminds me of an older version of me.

148 game winning streak :drool: wow im currently on a 7 game winning streak lol so watch ur back, i think my highest is 18 wins, but iv gone about 2 seasons, about 76 games? not including the cups unbeaten before, lets just say i had 2 nail a few more shelves on my trophy cabinet

solano for the win, class player :p stick him right bak midfield in goal, in a band anywhere.

and tbh i think im gettign readdicted to fm eekk, its a reason why i failed college i recon :lol:

aldo dusher left tyneside like 24 hours after arriving hahaha he couldnt complete a fitness test apparently!

lol what a great player that is, can even pass a fitness test.
i wonder if u could sue fm for ruining ur bright future or medical expenses, my left wrist is killing me because im on the computer so much, iv been out of work for 5 years and lost so much in wages my house has been repossesed and my wife and kids have been put into care, but im ok iv just signed messi :D

have u noticed me, u and arfie r the only 1s talking about this.

does any1 else do the sun dreamteam?

"Newcastle made an audacious enquiry about Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho - but were put off by the £58m asking price. (News of the World) " :lol:

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

and i used to do the telegraph one! me n dad entered 40 teeams one year !! got free copys of champ man tht time though, kept one sold 39 on profit wahey :)

lol i think the word audacious sums up that enquiry very well, i cant see y they would be put off by a asking price of 58mil :p

u got free copies of champ manager 4 entering the telegraph dreamteam? i feel like iv been let down by the sun.

brazil vs argentina 2nite!!!!! cant wait im going 2 have 2 watch it round my m8s house hopefully, and with any luck might see the 1 the only the most brilliant...........MR PALACIO!!!!!!!!
iv got my argentina flag out so u can guess who im supporting, who does every1 else think will win?

il root for brazil :p watch future newcastle stars play .... haha!

i started again on fm going with ur idea toppman to make a south american team :p i picked chelsea since they have most money sold on all there playeers! and brought in south american wonders .... whats harder is i never buy already amazing players reli i try to get youthful wonderkids :p i bought 5 players n they now have wp so they cant play :S

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back