Summer Transfer Speculation

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol yes! nice 2 see my ideas getting out, 4 players u have 2 buy r;

nicolas millan
kerlon
santos - young striker (just incase u cant find him easily)
marcelo - the legendary left back! ;) the one in my display pic

o and of course palacio and fernando gago, so 6 players really.

the work permit thing is so friggin annoying but u just have 2 be patient ....which is very annoying

brazil 1-0 argentina, baptista quality goal

got millan he has a wp thing though.

didnt want kerlon. bought him 2 many times.

gott gago. along with sobis, anderson up front class players!!! farfan dagoberto and cardenas r also great!!! bought falco for 10mil n he has a damn wp thing!!!

baptistas goal was awesome!!! no palacio on though :p

falcao the columbian? lol i had him when he was 23, 5 years later he made his 1st and last appearance, sold him 2 milan 4 23mil.

lol yh palacio didnt come on :angry: bad managment if u ask me, i did see him at the end getting his medal with gago behind him, lovely 2 see them.
brilliant finish by ayala, not often u see a defender score a volley lol

just read this from a football transfer site..... "Arsenal are set to smash their transfer record with a £15m swoop for Argentine striker Rodrigo Palacio, who plays for Boca Juniors"...... The Sun reported that so its probably not true as this site claims they r 20.95% accurate with transfer rumours.
either way im getting excited :D

Gregorz Rasiak to sheffield wednesday from southampton for 2 million (rumor) , not big news but still exciting for me anyway :hyper:

rasiak is good in the chamiponship hes gaurenteed 2 get goals in that league.
so he hasnt actually signed then? just 1 of the little rumours that build our hopes up

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back