Paradise Fish Breeding Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:lol:
Yes you can have a cookie too. *Gives cookie to saltynay*
Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I haven't received my cookie yet :sad: do you need me to send you my address. I would like it warm so can you chuck a few heat packs in.

Oh noes :no: ! I sent it to you a couple of days ago... It won't be very nice when you get it... Blame royal mail.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Here's a recent(minutes ago) picture of dad flaring. Mum decided she wanted to be famous too.
Photo1141.jpg

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Joshwainwright I have some pictures of mum and dad wrapping.
[topic='http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/355298-theyre-at-it-againpic-heavy/page__pid__2959938__st__0&#entry2959938']CLICK ME![/topic]

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I have some pictures of the nest. These are to show how deep the nest is.
Photo1206.jpg

Underwater View.
Photo1205.jpg

Above water View, no the water is not muddy, it’s because of the camera positioning.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Mum and dad have no new nests yet but they have about 3 batches of babies living with them. All is good in the tank, maybe I should get some cabomba for that tank. Anyone agree?

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

2 days later an there's a nest!
Photo1344.jpg

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Wahoo! Some older babies that actually look like paradise fish have shown up in the tank! I have a picture but I can't seem to get onto photobucket yet and I need to get a clearer one as they are in a breeding trap in the smaller tank for now so the other fish can get used to them being there. The reason they are in the smaller tank is because I don't want to leave them with mum and dad in case on or 2 are males because dad will kill them.

Due to being able to use a different website I can put pictures of my older baby paradise fish up!!!

This thread kinda died since I have put breeding them on hold for now.

Thank you. I have kept 2 of them and had them identified as 1 male and 1 female to go with my current female since the male decided to take a flying lesson during a water change...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back