My 24g And It's Evolution

the algae is about 3 different types at the moment thank you :D

Ah, only three. That's nothing. I've had as many as 5 varieties at a particularly bad point in my 15g's lifetime. There's a point where you wonder if you have more types of plants or types of algae, and that's not good.

Good luck to you with your algae situation. Tank still looks excellent, very lush.

Nice to see a tank thats been able to party on unhindered by someones medelling hands, looks great :thumbs: plants llok nice and healthy, do you think they'll be ok during the move?

Whats the long one just to the right of the centre?

cheers sam. they're only moving back to swindon so should be easy for them, 2 hours tops out of the tank in a moistened bag

does it make me a horrendous aquascaper if i said i didn't remember?

does it make me a horrendous aquascaper if i said i didn't remember?

Bad aquascaper, baaaad! :p JK!

Here's another question for you: are those plants in the left and right most sides of your tank indian ferns (or narrow leaved water sprite)? How do you like them? Are they pretty much low maintenance?

(Sorry, though water sprite is quite common here in the US, the narrow leaved variety/indian ferns are hard to come by. Don't want to buy an expensive plant only to kill it in the long run :blush: )

Your plants look so healthy! Goodluck with your move!!! :good:

yeah they are water sprites, when my co2 was running everything was glorious but since that's run out it's stopped it's growth. up close these plants are not too healthy but will be once i get everything sort out again! i like em alot, although i think they'll be redundant in my new bigger set up though.

***thinking about it, the list of plants will be further back in this journal!!***

cheers fnm

i bought two canisters off machine mart and got them sent to my parents.

so my mum phones me saying that there's two canisters here for me and there's a machine mart i have to walk past to get to work back in swindon.

doh

just so the powers that be know..this isn't a bump but a little not to say i will have my 50g up and running for those that remember this thread from a year back.

i'm back to being excited. and i still have everything ready for the 50g hahaha....good god it's been 9 months of strain trying to get this set up

so er hi and i look forward to getting nuggets of info off you all again soon

i know you missed me. i was just playing it cool waiting til you were at breaking point B)

i have been checking out peoples journals a lot just not posting. be prepared for lots of irrelevant rubbish to be posted ASAP

if you are right now you've blocked me :(

another point i'd like to make is this....i'm now living with my parents so i don't have any outgoings which means i can just throw money at the tank. muahaha

if you are right now you've blocked me :(

another point i'd like to make is this....i'm now living with my parents so i don't have any outgoings which means i can just throw money at the tank. muahaha

:shifty: set to appear offline :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back