Ages.... Who And What Age....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I quess its the leavle of experieence we have that is more relavant than age. Most of the members here have a very good idea as to what they are talking about, regardless of their age.
Very true. There are a lot of young people on here that have a vast amount of knowledge. A lot are very well spoken (or typed) so you would never know their age without them telling you (or looking at their profile). The wide range of ages here and the fact that there are members from so many different countries are 2 of the things that make this forum so great.

I quess its the leavle of experieence we have that is more relavant than age. Most of the members here have a very good idea as to what they are talking about, regardless of their age.
Very true. There are a lot of young people on here that have a vast amount of knowledge. A lot are very well spoken (or typed) so you would never know their age without them telling you (or looking at their profile). The wide range of ages here and the fact that there are members from so many different countries are 2 of the things that make this forum so great.

Actually I couldn't agree more! A lot of people here are really well typed, which I think makes the person come across a whole lot older.

I'm 45, live in Pennsylvania and love having fish. I am a radiology technician, but 1st off a Christian. Moved to Pennsylvania with a couple I know who are Doctors to set up a clinic here (Christian) where people can be prayed for if they desire when they see the Doctor. Besides that I have 2 metal 29 gallon tank stands, 1 29 gallon tank with light and hood, 2 5 gallon Aquascene setups from Petsmart, 1 5 gallon glass tank, 1 3 gallon critter keeper and 2 10 gallon aquarium setups with 1 stand. I've gotten my wife to let me have a 55 gallon tank after we get our income tax (maybe/possibly), so hopefully by this time next year I'll have at least 2 29 gallons and 1 55 gallon setups. My long goal plans are to get at least a 150 gallon or more and put a school of clown loaches in it, Love the guys/thank they are one of the neatest fish around. Then of coarse it would also be nice to be rich, and have all the huge aquariums I ever wanted and pay someone to take care of them for me, and then enjoy them for the rest of my life, a man can at least dream!!!
hey,im setting up a radiology practice in australia (sort of). hows it going?im 25 but every1 thinks im 35! disaster!had a 8gal tank for bout 6 months.got a 75litre tank yesterday too!jim

It has been odd seeing the ages of some people who post a lot. Several who have posted that they were in their teens I would have thought to be much older just from reading their posts.

Supprised me, that I am not the only youngh fish keeper on here too. I am even more supprised by how many people my age have had their set-up's running. Up-untill now I though I was quite unusual.........still.....
Very Interesting. Thanks to community begginer for begining this thread.
rabbut

no worries bud

I'm 33 got our fist tank for Christmas (technically it's my 10 year old sons but he has Cerebral Palsy and cant care for it) it got us hooked and we now have the three in my sig. Didn't start doin it right till I joined the forum.

I'm 15. B)

I have been keeping fish for about 10 years :good:

And i have 11 fish in my tank. Mwah.

And about 50 in my dad's tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back