Ages.... Who And What Age....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

community begginer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hay all just curious as to how old everyone is. i am 16. and have about 60 fish. and ive been keeping tropical about 5 years now.

also how long have you been keeping fish and how many do you have??

regards, community

i'll make u feel young caz, i'm 36!

my current tank is a year old now, and 12 years ago i had a 4ft standard tank for about a year. currently contemplating setting up a nano marine.. i know people say this hobby is addictive, hubs swore we'd never have 2 tanks but it's him pushing for this nano marine not me :rolleyes:

Age 25:

3 Tanks now: catfish community (hoplos/peppered cories), MTS tank, Bob the big bumblebee catfish's tank....

been in the hobby for 12 years...

My biggest tank was 6'x2'x2' which I used to house my breeding stock, but after an incident in which I lost all my fish, I quit for about 6 years, am now firmly back though!

I'm 49.... we have a 30 gallon (tropicals), 26 gallon (tropicals), two 15 gallons (betta sorority and male bettas) and, with the exception of bettas, which I've had on and off over the years, have been keeping fish for less than 6 months. :)

for 2 months now, did have some when I was younger,

2 Tanks, (3rd on the way now)

6 fish

1 tank for my red tailed shark,

waiting for 3rd tank before fully stocking them,

1 tank - 18g tall

2 colombian tetra
5 black neon
1 angelfish

Had the tank up and running with fish for about a month

Hoping to get a betta soon too then my fella can his tank for himself lol

xXx

Age 29, 3rd Generation fish keeper, I dont remember a time without fish.

I do however remember when all our fish tanks had metal frames :D

How many fish do I have? good question... really not sure at all, down to 4 tanks running at the moment but some of my fish live with other family members... hard to keep track of it all.

I'm 29, been keeping fish since i was 5ish.
I work in the industery for over 10 years now.

I love unusual livebearer stuff and curently have 6 yanks and around 60 fish all which are breeding :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back