Zebra Plecs For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

smithrc

My names Russell.... ....and I'm a
Reaction score
I've been putting this thread off as I don't want to be judged by people for what I'm selling them for...
But we're moving home and I don't want to be moving more fish than I need to.

I'm listing these for sale as collection only.

£100 - for one
£150 - for two
£200 - for three
£250 - for four

£60 - each for 5 or more.

I'd guess I've got at least 20 but I'll have a count as soon as I start catching them for people.

Added a pic as a guide to the size to be expected - the bigger ones are gone already...
zeb_size1b.jpg

I've been putting this thread off as I don't want to be judged by people for what I'm selling them for...
But we're moving home and I don't want to be moving more fish than I need to.

I'm listing these for sale as collection only.

£100 - for one zeb
£150 - for two zebs
£200 - for three zebs

I'd guess I've got at least 20 but I'll have a count as soon as I start catching them for people.

nothing to judge on Russel cos thats a very good price and you could sell these for more and get it on the likes of ebay

good luck with the sale...wish I had the spare cash!!

Please observe the rules and do not post unless you are interested in buying these beautiful fish. I would not like to have to remove any more unnecessary comments.

Please observe the rules and do not post unless you are interested in buying these beautiful fish. I would not like to have to remove any more unnecessary comments.

HERE HERE!!!

Added a piccy to the thread as per the new rules.

They are going quickly so get in while you can. (12 are now sold)

5 or more £60 each - so £300.

I'm sold out for the time being though.

I'll bump the thread in a week or so if I've got more that are big enough to sell ;)

Do you have any more yet and if i was to get 5 would they be from different strains?

I can only offer one blood line at the moment
I've got 2 spawning wild pairs - BUT I havent been able to get fry from the 2nd pair yet :(

I havent had the need yet to disturd the tank to do a head count - I've got to catch 6 more in the next week or so though.

As soon as I know what I've got I'll let you know :)

I can only offer one blood line at the moment
I've got 2 spawning wild pairs - BUT I havent been able to get fry from the 2nd pair yet :(

I havent had the need yet to disturd the tank to do a head count - I've got to catch 6 more in the next week or so though.

As soon as I know what I've got I'll let you know :)

Hi,

I am currently looking to setup a Zebra Plec species tank for breeding and am trying to locate some stock. Can you please let me know if you have any more available.

Thanks

Gavin

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back