Your'e not gonna believe this

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Cupcake 13" Jaguar is now bored of her ping pong ball(I guess ripping it to shreds means bored) but she has learnt something incredible.
My PC is situated at the end of her tank and when i'm on it at night with low lighting she just acts like a puffer and just sits there until I move, this is cool enough cos it reminds me of a faithful dog but check this.
I have open bannisters on my stairs opposite her tank and if I go up them she makes a diagonal climb up the tank as if she's following me she does it all the time.
Nik (forum member ) came to see her the other day, i'm gonna get him to see this so he can back me up.
Far out :D

OOps forgot a pic jus fer those that haven't seen it.
post-22-1055612150.jpg

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww............

i believe you.... i think if you only have the one and he is getting all the attention he is gonna be faithful..... he is tring to follow u :thumbs:

I believe it Flippin...our PC is in front of my wifes Cichlid tank, and at any given time I can turn around and see a dozen pairs pf eyes staring back at me...it's like they're trying to read over my shoulder :lol: :lol: :lol: ...very attentive little fishies :D

One of my female Zebra's was sick for quite some time and was in a hospital all by herself. I guess she got used to all the attention and eventually she started to shimmy against my hands. If my hand wasn't in the tank for a few days, I would just press it up against the glass and she would shimmy against the glass where my hand was. It was so weird!

Flippin_thing_bit_my_eye is obviously completely mad!? :alien: :alien:

Surely fish don't follow you up the stairs??

I will do my best to verify this story on my next visit or alternately suggest Flippin..ect.. takes a long holiday at a rest home without fish tanks!! :p

Flippin_thing_bit_my_eye is obviously completely mad!?

Surely fish don't follow you up the stairs??

LOL This is definately something that needs to be backed up by Nik :lol: :lol: :lol:

fish follow movement. when i feed live food to my cichlids i point to one they have missed and every time i do bevis will swim up to my finger and eat the food. none of the others seem to have cottened on to this yet.

my betta that is in the 5 gallon hex will swin to what ever side of the tank that I am on, now good luck getting cupckae to do that with others aound. the fish will stay stationary to make you look the fool. my betta has done that as I tried to shaow a freind of mine this behaivior and he pretended to not notice I was there. as soon as my friend left he would come to what ever side of the tank I was at.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back