Your Opinon

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

h0ll0whill

Reaction score
In your opinion. What is the best Hang On Filter and why? Right now i am using Aqua Clear because of the thickness of the media. But i don't like how the down tube is set to one side. Thinking about switching and i know how to switch. Just looking for the best filter. Thanks.

In your opinion. What is the best Hang On Filter and why? Right now i am using Aqua Clear because of the thickness of the media. But i don't like how the down tube is set to one side. Thinking about switching and i know how to switch. Just looking for the best filter. Thanks.

I've heard the the emperor bio-wheels are the best. But I've never had one

The Aquaclears are the best HOB filters available IMO. The fact that it uses no throw away cartriges and has a lot of room for media makes it the best.

hi,
i have just got the new rena filstar for my fry tank, it has a sponge and room for other meda, plus it has a pipe that blows bubbles through the filter outlet and is quiet. i wish i had got it for my daughters tank instead of the fluval 2 plus.

I had never Used a HO filter before.
They are the best filters I have ever had as, I can Mix what media to use and can change the tubes for piping and have the intake anywhere in the tank. Also easiest filter to clean at water change time. JUst take out old media and put in cleaned media hey presto.

Most reactions

Back