Your most prized fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ahhh thanks :) - it would be nice if things like that are actually written in full instead of using abbreviations.

Tweety my ranchu goldfish, he went through the wars before i got him, had him nearly two years and love him to bits, he makes the hobby worth while, when you have your down moments in the hobby.

Right now i most cherish my discus he so small and sweet if anything happend to him i would cry, i thought id lost him twice already....

Tie between my Threadfin Rainbows (they are not common here and I had to get half one time, half about 3 months later) which I love to watch interact with each other (the males "flare"), and my remaining Marble Lyretail Molly. She is the soul surviving fry from Big Mama, my first and longest living Molly (the fish that survived all the newbie mistakes). She looks just like her momma too, except not as large (she was Big Mama for a reason). She's keeping the Molly Legacy alive for now until I have room for more tanks and a new batch of mollies.

It has to be my large black lace Angel. He is my first fish that I got after my 20G was wiped out. He has a home in my 55G right now. He has total attitude towards the other fish in the tank. When he gets that look in his eyes you'd better watch out. But then enter mommy the food provider and he is a total sweetie, practically kissing the glass to get closer to me. I love him to bits.

My Leopard Frog Plec.

The loverly Brucilla. My chromidotilapia finleyi are ace too though, got them by accident in a fish delivery...

Brucilla...

Brucilla.jpg

Female finleyi:

Female_finleyi.jpg

:wub:

I think it would have to be our largest silver shark, imaginatively called Sharky. He was one of the first fish we bought (and probably went through a tank cycle).

Not to mention his escape attempt when he jumped behind his old tank when being moved to the new tank and frequent attempts to brain himself on the bracer bars, weir and end glass of the tank resulting in temporary lack of consciousness :huh:

However the recently added BGK is quite a favorite as well...

Andy

i must say that it would have to be my first fish which is a common pleco. I got him when he was just about a inch long or so and now hes huge.

I love Aristotle, my big ol' oscar, because he's 8" now and I raised him from a 2" baby :wub:
Mini the little female betta is also very close to my heart

My Clown Triggerfish Bandit is definitely tied with my Picasso Triggerfish for the title of "most prized fish". I love them! :wub: :wub: :wub:

My favorite fish was my snail Bonsai I loved him so much :wub: (Then my brother turned up his heater to high and fryed him :-( :rip: Here I am 8 years later and I have never forgiven him)

Most reactions

Back