Your Garden Pets? - Let's See Them

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just thought... If I have them... it would be interresting to see yours... Show us some pics of your garden pets and maybe.... we could even make it a theme competition for next month??? (which of course starts on 31 May)... let's see what photos we get and then decide....

i'll try and get a pic of the foxes tomorrow night.
I usually watch them with my friend on friday nights.

Alessa x.

Well.... Just to open the account, this is Arrabella... (whom my wife has named as such) who actually chased away jeremy... (in the 2nd photo) to take up a prime spot for insects in my garden.... I can live with her.

Now Arrabella here is simply known as the yellow and black garden spider
Bloukop014.jpg

Jeremy is a golden weaver Orb spider.... (both are gorgeous)!!
Newhouse016.jpg

Sorry but i have to do this because these spiders are absolutely gorgeous! It may not actually be the sort of pet you would expect but POTM nomination for Jeremy.
Newhouse016.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous spiders.
Sheffield exotics in attercliffe is selling some of these. They have 2 males and a females.

Alessa x.

Sorry but i have to do this because these spiders are absolutely gorgeous! It may not actually be the sort of pet you would expect but POTM nomination for Jeremy.
Newhouse016.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous spiders.
Sheffield exotics in attercliffe is selling some of these. They have 2 males and a females.

Alessa x.

:lol: Do you know at what price???... (I've actually seen Archie... - in my other garden post - being sold for $15... and a full account of how to care for Agama lizards)

WAIT THEY EAT BIRDS :sick:

im afraid that would be dead uh that makes me want to throw up

(guess if i like spiders lol)

No i don't know what price. :lol:
They are gorgeous spiders though.

Alessa x.

This picture shows off the golden orb weaver spiders colours better.
golden-orb-spider-11.jpg

Bloomin' gorgeous colours. :blink:

Alessa x.

'Shudders'... warn us next time that there's a spider pic... yeck!!!

Sorry i hate spiders they give me the shivers,let along big ones!!

Here's a cute visitor i had last month,before i done my hanging baskets,this wee chappy kept pinching the weave off the basket,i assume it was building a nest.

sorry lud but the bigger spiders are almost always female and im only sayin that cuz idk all the species of spiders lol

so unless you were referring jeremy to the much smaller spiderthen id change the name lol

I don't have a garden but i count across the road my garden because it's the wood.
Sorry Harlequins! Would've sent you a PM if i had know you hated spiders.

Alessa x.

In that picture sandi looks like he's thinking "hmmm red looks sort of juicy!"

Alessa x.

In that picture sandi looks like he's thinking "hmmm red looks sort of juicy!"

Alessa x.

He does indeed and I second the potm nomination, he is such a gorgeous cat, I always love seeing photos of him :good:

Alessa, it wasnt me who hates spiders, but thanks for the thought anyway :D although if a blooming big, bird eating spider lived in my garden I think I probably would grow to dislike them pretty quickly :unsure:

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back