• Black Neon Tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleeding Heart Tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Phantom Thief said:
.... One day, i''ll have both and i'll see whats best.
Hi Phantom Thief :)

When it comes to fish there is no "best." They are much like people. Some come from different places, some look alike--some different, but they are all good until one proves himself otherwise. :D

I cant choose. For me it is between neon, cardinal, congo, emperor, and red eye... There all so great that i cant choose.

Inchworm said:
Phantom Thief said:
.... One day, i''ll have both and i'll see whats best.
Hi Phantom Thief :)

When it comes to fish there is no "best." They are much like people. Some come from different places, some look alike--some different, but they are all good until one proves himself otherwise. :D
Hey inchworm :) ,

when i said best, i meant best to me. And i absolutely agree with what u say. Just clearing a miscommunication.

P.T.

I love Black Skirt Tetras.... I love how they dart to the surface to grab food and then go back down to their origional spot.... I also love how with a wag or two of their tail, they glide across the tank. :wub:

Thats why my name is black tetra and it is my avatar too! :D :D

I will change my vote to black phantom tetras I love mine a lot!! but that may only be because they are the only kind of tetra I have kept but hey! I like em a lot!

i love little neons - theyre like little lights in our tank im also fond of our red eye tetras funny characters that spend a lot of time bobbing about in their own little 'patch' but the red colour around their eyes is just so vivid fluro bright red an amazing contrast against their bright silver bodies & thick black tail stripe :D :D

I would have to go with other, currently being the Rummy Nosed Tetras.

FanOFish said:
Just curious...especially for the other category to learn of new tetras and also curious as to why. It seems some people don't like Tetras at all. I find them very easy to care for and an inexpensive burst of color if you buy several.
Neons Neons Neons!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I feel the same about them as I do chocolate...........can't get enough!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back